Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny she never had a problem when she played for her ECNL team. Must have Been those GDA elitist parents who had a problem with her confidence.
    Confidence and selfishness are completely different, and yeah she was the same way with her ECNL teammates too, it’s all about her, But like I said she is a great player, just not a great person to girls she considered inferior, sad but 100% true.

Comment

Confidence and selfishness are completely different, and yeah she was the same way with her ECNL teammates too, it’s all about her, But like I said she is a great player, just not a great person to girls she considered inferior, sad but 100% true.
      and you're still a douche

Comment

and you're still a douche
        You’re one of these alternate facts guys, sorry but if you knew her, you would agree. My daughter was on the team last year, and super-girl did a terrible job hiding her contempt for her teammates. Sure there were a few she liked, but overall, and especially with the younger players, she was a douche.

Comment

You’re one of these alternate facts guys, sorry but if you knew her, you would agree. My daughter was on the team last year, and super-girl did a terrible job hiding her contempt for her teammates. Sure there were a few she liked, but overall, and especially with the younger players, she was a douche.
          Talking about a minor is a douchey move. You're an adult. Act like one.

Comment

Friend in CT told me OW is holding GDA tryouts, looking to add some HS players. Sure enough https://www.oakwoodsoccer.com/.

Comment

Friend in CT told me OW is holding GDA tryouts, looking to add some HS players. Sure enough https://www.oakwoodsoccer.com/.
              you have soooo many friends

Comment

Talking about a minor is a douchey move. You're an adult. Act like one.
                Maybe your kid just wasn’t any good

Comment

Maybe your kid just wasn’t any good
                  You know what would be really special? If you took a moment and thought about putting asinine comments out there. You must feel like a real stud cutting other peoples kids up. I hope for your daughter's sake, she takes after her other parent

Comment

You know what would be really special? If you took a moment and thought about putting asinine comments out there. You must feel like a real stud cutting other peoples kids up. I hope for your daughter's sake, she takes after her other parent
                    Douchey adults raise douchey kids.

Comment

this thread shows exactly what the biggest roadblock is. Parents commenting on other kids ability &/or leadership instead of focusing on their own. The reason my kid wont reach her potential is because of the quality of the others or the leadership of another kid.

Accountability. There is none in Club soccer and parents are mostly the chief enablers.

Comment

this thread shows exactly what the biggest roadblock is. Parents commenting on other kids ability &/or leadership instead of focusing on their own. The reason my kid wont reach her potential is because of the quality of the others or the leadership of another kid.

Accountability. There is none in Club soccer and parents are mostly the chief enablers.
                        Of course there is accountability. In sports, the players take the field and are eventually exposed for what they do and not bring to the table.

Skill, attitude, drive, leadership. Every player has strength and weakness in different parts of their game. All good.

Comment

Of course there is accountability. In sports, the players take the field and are eventually exposed for what they do and not bring to the table.

Skill, attitude, drive, leadership. Every player has strength and weakness in different parts of their game. All good.
                          disagree. there are no consequences. exposed? really? as long as the check clears, no one cares about what a player does UNLESS the club is oversubscribed and can replace said player with another check.

Performance is irrelevant and the main point made is that parents continue to look elsewhere to rationalize what is holding jane back. In this thread is other players leadership or ability. Thats no accountability.

Club soccer is full of parents making excuses for their own kids not taking control of their development because its easier to do that than face the truth. looking to another kid to lead yours? stop it. Blaming another players ability for your kid not achieving? Cmon.

If your kid has done everything they can to achieve, then..

Comment

So once NYCFC drops the girls program and the age group expands, I’m guessing the girls who want to continue with DA will head over to NYSC where their parents have shown a strong dislike for each other. Can’t wait to see this ***** $how go down. My question is will NYSC cut their players who just come after HS is over?

Comment

So once NYCFC drops the girls program and the age group expands, I’m guessing the girls who want to continue with DA will head over to NYSC where their parents have shown a strong dislike for each other. Can’t wait to see this ***** $how go down. My question is will NYSC cut their players who just come after HS is over?
                              Almost all will go back to ECNL and start telling us why ECNL is now better than GDA.

Comment

Almost all will go back to ECNL and start telling us why ECNL is now better than GDA.
                                If they do fold, I wouldn’t be in a rush to join the teams, as the ECNL girls will all be playing NPL in the fall...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X