Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    His daughter plays there so why do they keep going back and forth and online ? Keep it in house.
    No she doesn't

Comment

No she doesn't
      Yes, dumbo, they do.

Comment

Longwoods claim to fame is in getting in the most red cards every year. Honest to god there must be something in their water because it has been that way for quite some time.
        That is 100% false info

Comment

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

LMFAO... What a clown you are. 501c.. I threw up in my mouth. Take the rod out of your ass and you will see that the profit/non profit had nothing to do with the statement.

1st. You must have a weak stomach...I'm not surprised. Typical P_SSY soccer parent.
          2nd. The statement made was that there is no difference between those two clubs.....All I did was point out a major difference....IDIOT.

Comment

1st. You must have a weak stomach...I'm not surprised. Typical P_SSY soccer parent.
            2nd. The statement made was that there is no difference between those two clubs.....All I did was point out a major difference....IDIOT.
            Way to school a moron!

Comment

Yes, dumbo, they do.
              They?

Comment

The younger two still play there. The older one and her team got dumped. Can’t see her getting along with any of her new teammates. Kid seams to have problems with everyone

Comment

The younger two still play there. The older one and her team got dumped. Can’t see her getting along with any of her new teammates. Kid seams to have problems with everyone
                  It is so inappropriate to call out younger kids on these sites. Not cool and hopefully it doesn't happen to your kids. What goes around comes around.

Comment

Your a Sc_m bag piece of SH_T, calling out and trashing little kids? The worlds better without you.

Comment

THINK
                      T= Is it true?
                      H= Is it helpful?
                      I = Is it inspiring?
                      N= Is it necessary?
                      K= Is it kind?

This is the motto we live by in our house. If your comment doesn’t fit into one of those categories then do not say it.

As this “kids” parent, we raise our children by the philosophies of this quote. It is absolutely disgusting and disgraceful that you as an adult, whomever you are, continue to bash my 15 year old daughter (and my husband) on a public Internet forum anonymously. If you were a child engaging in this behavior on snap chat or instagram, you would be reported to the school principals for cyber bullying and you would receive consequences. But as an adult, who should be setting an example for your own children, you continue to use this forum to bash a teenage girl (and other members of my family). Maybe we don’t like each other, or maybe you don’t even know us personally, but you will never see us posting negative things about you or your children. If you have a problem with my children, feel free to contact me personally so we can discuss the issue like grown adults should. Otherwise, stop degrading my daughter on social media.

Comment

THINK
                        T= Is it true?
                        H= Is it helpful?
                        I = Is it inspiring?
                        N= Is it necessary?
                        K= Is it kind?

This is the motto we live by in our house. If your comment doesn’t fit into one of those categories then do not say it.

As this “kids” parent, we raise our children by the philosophies of this quote. It is absolutely disgusting and disgraceful that you as an adult, whomever you are, continue to bash my 15 year old daughter (and my husband) on a public Internet forum anonymously. If you were a child engaging in this behavior on snap chat or instagram, you would be reported to the school principals for cyber bullying and you would receive consequences. But as an adult, who should be setting an example for your own children, you continue to use this forum to bash a teenage girl (and other members of my family). Maybe we don’t like each other, or maybe you don’t even know us personally, but you will never see us posting negative things about you or your children. If you have a problem with my children, feel free to contact me personally so we can discuss the issue like grown adults should. Otherwise, stop degrading my daughter on social media.
                        I agree about the kids but your husband is NOT a nice guy and he should shut his big mouth. He started most of the negativity here.

Comment

THINK
                          T= Is it true?
                          H= Is it helpful?
                          I = Is it inspiring?
                          N= Is it necessary?
                          K= Is it kind?

Way to stick up for your family ! I can't believe people would call out specific kids regardless of their feelings. Shame on them and they should put their name on personal attacks if that's the case. Shame on the moderator (Which i doubt there even is) for allowing this also.

Comment

THINK
                            T= Is it true?
                            H= Is it helpful?
                            I = Is it inspiring?
                            N= Is it necessary?
                            K= Is it kind?

This is your great grand parents reaching out to you, as part of the greatest generation I'm telling you that your ******* and moaning like a little girl is making me vomit in my grave. (would you like some cheese with that whine).

Tell your husband to "grow a pair" and find the son of a b_tch that spoke negatively of your daughter and punch his lights out. You confront anyone else and smack the crap out of them. You have a god given right to protect and defend your family and pursue natural justice.....More importantly defend the honor of my family name!!!!! This is how I raised your grandparents....with toughness.

Comment

This is your great grand parents reaching out to you, as part of the greatest generation I'm telling you that your ******* and moaning like a little girl is making me vomit in my grave. (would you like some cheese with that whine).

Tell your husband to "grow a pair" and find the son of a b_tch that spoke negatively of your daughter and punch his lights out. You confront anyone else and smack the crap out of them. You have a god given right to protect and defend your family and pursue natural justice.....More importantly defend the honor of my family name!!!!! This is how I raised your grandparents....with toughness.
                              #Weirdpost

Comment

#Weirdpost
                                Follow ScruffyLI on IG #ForcaBarca #FCBAmericas

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X