Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    SM took 05 ECNL team v GPS tonight. GPS wins 2-1. SM can’t win against GPS teams in State cup. Fact.
    Why did SM coach the game and not GM? And if GM was not available why not DB or JD?

Comment

Did the GPS coaches suit up and score goals too? Shows how much you know. 90% of a coach’s job happens in training before the game. GPS could have 60 or 600 coaches on the sideline and it wouldn’t make a difference. What matters is which team is better prepared and have come to play. Sideline coaching antics don’t matter.
      This...a thousand times THIS.

If you need to be coaching that much during the game, you screwed up the trainings. Games are like tests, trainings are how you study for the test. Outside of minor corrections, MINOR CORRECTIONS, game time is to see the results of your trainings.

So, based on the score against an NPL team from a club who gets crapped on continuously, we see they failed the test and were not prepared enough in their trainings.

In school, you fire the teacher if your students are failures.

Comment

This...a thousand times THIS.

If you need to be coaching that much during the game, you screwed up the trainings. Games are like tests, trainings are how you study for the test. Outside of minor corrections, MINOR CORRECTIONS, game time is to see the results of your trainings.

So, based on the score against an NPL team from a club who gets crapped on continuously, we see they failed the test and were not prepared enough in their trainings.

In school, you fire the teacher if your students are failures.
        If only that actually happened in schools. In reality, they just keep collecting checks while kids suffer and parents who in the know advocate for their kids to stay clear of these teachers.

Comment

Go to SC, play worse competition than you would have played in the State Cup and still not get a W. SSS would have smoked them and SM knew it, the GPS forfeit was a cop out, I don't believe Stars showed much resistance. Even if Stars would have beaten GPS, which I'm pretty sure they would have, he didn't want the SSS smoke, imagine losing to an NPL team twice in less than a week. East 06 team beats good competition in first game in SC, maybe it is a coach issue. Will be surprised if this team together next year. Some tough decisions for parents to make.

Comment

Go to SC, play worse competition than you would have played in the State Cup and still not get a W. SSS would have smoked them and SM knew it, the GPS forfeit was a cop out, I don't believe Stars showed much resistance. Even if Stars would have beaten GPS, which I'm pretty sure they would have, he didn't want the SSS smoke, imagine losing to an NPL team twice in less than a week. East 06 team beats good competition in first game in SC, maybe it is a coach issue. Will be surprised if this team together next year. Some tough decisions for parents to make.
            Get a life whoever you are and stop following other teams on the ECNL website. Freak

Comment

As expected 4-2 SSS. NEFC v SSS final. As it should be. 2 top teams in the state.

Comment

well said

Comment

12 games in SC. 1 loss. That's not a bad stat especially given that coaches adhered to equal playing time for the most part, meaning the best of each stars team was not on the field the whole time. People can hate the stars but there aren't really reasonable other options in MA.

Scorpions is terrible at the age groups we are talking about. Many of the best players go to ISL schools and must play sports so DA is out. That leaves stars.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X