Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Praises HCW, then doesn't get them the equipment they're begging for. Red states are getting gear they requested, blue states are not.

Disrespects the military by not listening to experienced commanders, degrades them actually and fires anyone who doesn't tow the WH line. he wants his generals to protect him, not the constitution and people of the United States. Degrades fallen soldiers and POWs. Couldn't show up for the WWII memorial in France when every other head of state did. Pulls funding for much needed base improvements to build his vanity wall. Abandoned the Kurds. Dismissed the TBI injuries of soldiers. Pardoned war criminals while demoting ones that have served the nation honorably all their lives. Uses members as props to score political points.

As a result many in the military have lost faith in Trump and his ratings among them are similar to the general population with more disapproving of him than approving. This latest mess with the USS Roosevelt won't help win him any popularity contests either.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...es-poll-shows/

https://www.militarytimes.com/opinio...ical-survival/
    A couple things to note about the poll.
    1) The poll was taken during the heart of impeachment turmoil prior to Trump's defense team shinning light on Vindman's testimony and prior to the country shifting its views of the impeachment.
    2) Note Trump's low point in the poll is 5% better than Obama's outgoing favorability.

Comment

Come on Snowflake. Let's put things into perspective:

Trump has hailed all of our health care worker day after day, in his daily news conferences. Did that not touch your heart? It seems like you're are focused on his twitter more than his daily 2 1/2 hour news conferences.

Callous disregard for troops? Really Snowflake? How exactly? Because he wants his Military to follow the chain of command?

Why does his pushback on the media bother you so much? Perhaps you are brainwashed by them?
      No it wouldn't touch my heart if the Devil did a humanitarian deed and again No it wouldn't touch my Heart if a Mass murder did one either ....Pee Wee, Trump is the lowest piece of scvvvvm ever. Id like to say other things but this is a PG forum.

Nuf said.

Comment

No it wouldn't touch my heart if the Devil did a humanitarian deed and again No it wouldn't touch my Heart if a Mass murder did one either ....Pee Wee, Trump is the lowest piece of scvvvvm ever. Id like to say other things but this is a PG forum.

Nuf said.
        why do you think people care what you think- you are one of the unwashed that ate the MSM bull shirt for 4 years without asking any critical questions- you are one news cycle away from changing your perspective on anything and everything
        Hurry go catch CNN midday they will tell you what you will think tomorrow
        LMAO

if by chance one day you get an original or well thought out idea-dont be scared- it wont happen again

Comment

Well ... tRUMP was completely embarrassing again today...

A Campaign Event from a thug... unfortunately for him the audience were not the usual baskets....

Its Not my Fault...
          Its Not my Fault...
          Its Not my Fault...
          Its Not my Fault...
          Its Not my Fault...
          Its Not my Fault...
          Its Not my Fault...

Lock him up ....
          Lock him up ....
          Lock him up ....
          Lock him up ....
          Lock him up ....
          Lock him up ....
          Lock him up ....

Comment

Hey Donald .... where are the tests?
            Where are the fuc.king tests?

Comment

Well ... tRUMP was completely embarrassing again today...

A Campaign Event from a thug... unfortunately for him the audience were not the usual baskets....

Its Not my Fault...
              Its Not my Fault...
              Its Not my Fault...
              Its Not my Fault...
              Its Not my Fault...
              Its Not my Fault...
              Its Not my Fault...

Lock him up ....
              Lock him up ....
              Lock him up ....
              Lock him up ....
              Lock him up ....
              Lock him up ....
              Lock him up ....
              Partisan media got what they deserved. So bias it is embarrassing. Thank God media as we know it is dying. The media used to be a sacred institution, before rich liberals took over

We have Twitter now...bye bye subscription based dinosaurs

Comment

why do you think people care what you think- you are one of the unwashed that ate the MSM bull shirt for 4 years without asking any critical questions- you are one news cycle away from changing your perspective on anything and everything
                Hurry go catch CNN midday they will tell you what you will think tomorrow
                LMAO

if by chance one day you get an original or well thought out idea-dont be scared- it wont happen again
                And you think people care about your thoughts? Fuktards & FukTARTs don’t think for themselves we already know that, when Trump says jump you ask how high.
                When Trump comes up with a slogan the Fuktards like you go with it as if you’ve discovered a new word in the Dictionary.

Liberals, Dems and independents on the hand tend to stand up and fight for what’s right something you hate to see. When was the last time there was a righteous demonstration by Republikazzzzes? However We do see lots and lots of Republikazzzz Cons calling hardworking Americans names everyday by Fux and Con radio show hosts.

I hope to see more like myself calling guys like you and the President scvvvvvm degenerates, you guys deserve it, I’m glad CNN and MSNBC cut away from the Presidents daily briefing yesterday when he started touting it like a campaign rally.
                The Scvvvvvm bag looked so stupid with his video presentation as Millions of Americans wanted to see and hear what steps he was taking to save American life’s, Again he showed how the Coronavirus was all about him and not about you
                Trump don’t care about you con- wake up and stop drinking the spiked koolaid.

Comment

Partisan media got what they deserved. So bias it is embarrassing. Thank God media as we know it is dying. The media used to be a sacred institution, before rich liberals took over

We have Twitter now...bye bye subscription based dinosaurs

What you got yesterday was a pig putting lipstick on in public... and dumbasses like you are applauding

... lying is truth to repugs ...

Comment

What you got yesterday was a pig putting lipstick on in public... and dumbasses like you are applauding

Trump calling your wife a pig is not a lie. It is not pleasant to hear, but it is the truth. Own it and either accept it, or do something to change it

Comment

Yesterday Faucci put lipstick on the pig (media)- in that one little question about his independence he handled the media

they are so biased now that they have rendered themselves irrelevant- nobody trusts them and that's really the only criteria they require to be effective
                      news can be wrong, but it has to be viewed as an honest mistake- that is no longer possible
                      they are viewed as biased ,and agenda driven

Comment

Yesterday Faucci put lipstick on the pig (media)- in that one little question about his independence he handled the media

they are so biased now that they have rendered themselves irrelevant- nobody trusts them and that's really the only criteria they require to be effective
                        news can be wrong, but it has to be viewed as an honest mistake- that is no longer possible
                        they are viewed as biased ,and agenda driven
                        Typical Republickass response .... unable to connect your brain cells you simply try to reverse what has already been written and claim it as your own....
                        Though you are of course partially correct.... Fux News are viewed as being completely bent... and agenda driven... I hear that Bloomberg is about to drop $100 million in ads on the Network starting next month ... Happy viewing....

Comment

Trump calling your wife a pig is not a lie. It is not pleasant to hear, but it is the truth. Own it and either accept it, or do something to change it
                          He would have to dig her out of her grave ... which is, of course, not beyond him...

Comment

Typical Republickass response .... unable to connect your brain cells you simply try to reverse what has already been written and claim it as your own....
                            Though you are of course partially correct.... Fux News are viewed as being completely bent... and agenda driven... I hear that Bloomberg is about to drop $100 million in ads on the Network starting next month ... Happy viewing....
                            LOL...can you say "Puke" ...ill definitely go find the most redneck bar and sit and sip as long as i can to see the faces on these good ole boys faces when each Ad comes on.
                            Can you say Christmas in May!!!

Comment

ok ok ok...but accept that he's a BOar..a big fat scvvvvmi Boar weighing 300+pounds.

Comment

bloombergs ads have proven so effective ($250MM and he didn't last a month against Biden)

go sit and sip- you will be the only one that notices the ads- everyone else will be too busy reacquainting with friends and having a good time at your expense

too funny

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X