Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy with the veinless hot dog jokes is easily the most annoying and played out individual on this site. I would absolutely hate to be related to you, bet your a hit at holiday parties .
    No. The guy that turns EVERYTHING into a sexual joke or reference is far worse. Veinless Guy is easy to ignore. Pervy Poster is just gross. And not that I think many kids read this site, but if some do it's a pretty poor example to set

Comment

So if someone can put more veinless dogs in their mouth at one time versus their bung hole, does that make their kid a better college prospect?

Comment

So if someone can put more veinless dogs in their mouth at one time versus their bung hole, does that make their kid a better college prospect?

- Pervy Poster
        he's back

Comment

No. The guy that turns EVERYTHING into a sexual joke or reference is far worse. Veinless Guy is easy to ignore. Pervy Poster is just gross. And not that I think many kids read this site, but if some do it's a pretty poor example to set
          Sparky is more annoying than ow mentions

Comment

I miss Sherm.

Comment

I found it very difficult to hang veinless hot dogs from my Christmas tree. I tried it both frozen and cooked. I even had the old lady bite down on it while I tried to put the hook thru the tip. Any suggestions?

OW dad

Comment

Depends on which college you want to attend

Comment

Oakwood will be fine this year. Can they keep from losing players to FSA is the big question

Comment

Oakwood will be fine this year. Can they keep from losing players to FSA is the big question
                    I guess "fine" is all relative. If by fine you mean finishing in the top half of a very weak NE division then losing badly outside the region? Then yes, they will do "fine". A big test is their commit list, which as of yet they haven't produced for the girls (they have for the boys). It needs to be a good list. Yes I know that's no indication of real player quality or development but the reality is it matters for families considering staying or coming in. They need to be convinced it's worth going to OW/GDA

Comment

I guess "fine" is all relative. If by fine you mean finishing in the top half of a very weak NE division then losing badly outside the region? Then yes, they will do "fine". A big test is their commit list, which as of yet they haven't produced for the girls (they have for the boys). It needs to be a good list. Yes I know that's no indication of real player quality or development but the reality is it matters for families considering staying or coming in. They need to be convinced it's worth going to OW/GDA
                      Congrats to the following seniors on their commitments:
                      Erin Goss-Holy Cross
                      Meg O’Shaughnessey-Eastern CT
                      Jordan Adduci-U.Hart
                      Vic Jedrychowski-U.Hart
                      Emma Zaccagnini-UConn
                      Cara Jordan-UConn
                      Claire Carew-Holy Cross
                      Lily Caso-Univ of RI
                      Leah Barbieri-Marist
                      Laura Smida-UMass Amherst
                      more to come in the following weeks.....

Comment

Erin Goss-Holy Cross
                        Meg O’Shaughnessey-Eastern CT
                        Jordan Adduci-U.Hart
                        Vic Jedrychowski-U.Hart
                        Emma Zaccagnini-UConn
                        Cara Jordan-UConn
                        Claire Carew-Holy Cross
                        Lily Caso-Univ of RI
                        Leah Barbieri-Marist
                        Laura Smida-UMass Amherst
                        Man, and you wonder why some school programs suck!

Comment

I’m sure not many signed a NLi. Can you say walk on.

Comment

School websites show not all have announced yet (maybe announcements are on their social media pages?). No top programs and most of which can be obtained in ECNL and even lower

Erin Goss-Holy Cross - signed NLI, #260 RPI
                            Meg O’Shaughnessey-Eastern CT no NLI D3, finished 1st in their conference beating the likes of WestConn...
                            Jordan Adduci-U.Hart no announcement yet #122
                            Vic Jedrychowski-U.Hart no announcement yet #122
                            Emma Zaccagnini-UConn no players announced other than JM #217
                            Cara Jordan-UConn #217 no players announced other than JM #217
                            Claire Carew-Holy Cross - signed NLI, #260
                            Lily Caso-Univ of RI no players announced yet #312
                            Leah Barbieri-Marist no players announced yet #217
                            Laura Smida-UMass Amherst - no announcement yet #133

Comment

School websites show not all have announced yet (maybe announcements are on their social media pages?). No top programs and most of which can be obtained in ECNL and even lower

Do you have a point, or do you just like to watch yourself type in the little blue box?

Comment

unreal how many losers there are that are so invested in other clubs signings. can you be that much of DB? we are talking about kids. you people need to get a life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X