Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    either the coaches have no clue how to select the best players or there just isn’t much quality in this league.
    more the former but this isn't the DA either.

Comment

Most are going D3 if that. Shows the quality of the ISL. either the coaches have no clue how to select the best players or there just isn’t much quality in this league. Sorry the truth hurts.
      I've seen the DAP players play - and everyone of these ISL boys would have no problem competing with DAP.

Comment

I've seen the DAP players play - and everyone of these ISL boys would have no problem competing with DAP.
        There's a lot of variability in DA too. The best of the DA can run circles around these boys

Comment

2019 Predictions

1) Nobles = Champs
          2) MB = Scoring Champ

Comment

Maybe that's why he didn't make All-NEPSAC - sorry MB's Dad ....

https://www.nepsac.org/page/3308
            Which one? MB has two dads.

Comment

Which one? MB has two dads.
              The arrogant one.

Comment

1) Nobles = Champs
                2) MB = Scoring Champ
                Coaches polls have Nobles and Milton Academy as 2019 early favorites.Kane needs to load up after losing some key players. Nobles in a better spot.

Comment

Most are going D3 if that. Shows the quality of the ISL. either the coaches have no clue how to select the best players or there just isn’t much quality in this league. Sorry the truth hurts.
                  This is simply not true. Most are actually going D1. JV from Milton is going to Virginia, DS is going to Harvard, AD has D1 coaches after him (he is a junior), HR will go Ivy league probably (he is only a junior). MW is going D3, but he wanted to go to Bowdoin over some D1 options. Not sure about the others, because I don't know them, but you are simply lying.

Comment

Coaches polls have Nobles and Milton Academy as 2019 early favorites.Kane needs to load up after losing some key players. Nobles in a better spot.
                    False. There is no coaches poll out for 2019. Rivers and Middlesex will both be contenders along with Milton.

Comment

This is simply not true. Most are actually going D1. JV from Milton is going to Virginia, DS is going to Harvard, AD has D1 coaches after him (he is a junior), HR will go Ivy league probably (he is only a junior). MW is going D3, but he wanted to go to Bowdoin over some D1 options. Not sure about the others, because I don't know them, but you are simply lying.
                      Sorry to burst your bubble but HR will not be going Ivy and AD will not be going to BC or any good D1. The only ones going D1 from the list are JV and DS and they will spend a lot of time getting splinters on the bench.

Comment

False. There is no coaches poll out for 2019. Rivers and Middlesex will both be contenders along with Milton.
                        Milton, Nobles, Rivers, MX, BH will all be contenders .... Others as well perhaps, depending on newcomers/transfers.

Comment

Sorry to burst your bubble but HR will not be going Ivy and AD will not be going to BC or any good D1. The only ones going D1 from the list are JV and DS and they will spend a lot of time getting splinters on the bench.
                          Wow. You are simply wrong. I am close with these players and am more involved than you (no matter who you are). AD will likely end up in the Patriot League, and HR will go IVY or top end NESCAC.

Comment

Wow. You are simply wrong. I am close with these players and am more involved than you (no matter who you are). AD will likely end up in the Patriot League, and HR will go IVY or top end NESCAC.
                            the Patriot League... well that rules out any good D1. HR - top NESCAC perhaps just can't see him playing top 80 D1 or Ivy

Comment

the Patriot League... well that rules out any good D1
                              with the exception of Colgate who's coach (btw) has been known to renege on commits

Comment

Don't let that other poster get to you. I've learned there is a ton of lying on this site. And criticism of players by parents whose own kids have nowhere near the talent of those they are criticizing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X