Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hear the one about tRump-a-rump tower renting to mafia and russian crime bosses to get off the ground in the 90's? Can't wait to seee the debt he owes to russians other than simply pee pee tapes and campaign money to silence accusers. what a treasonous jerk-off. The guillotine would be compromised with his treasonous head
    It's in the hundreds of millions. The Saudis also. Jerad is fuk'd without Saudi money. MBS is his new BFF and Kushner is giving him advice. Lock him up too.

Comment

fixed it :)
      Much better. I appreciate the assist

Comment

Snowflakes, it is just MSM drama for ratings. Nothingburgers, all of it!

Comment

When Trump is quiet as he has been today, it's not good news for him.

Comment

yes, that too. Same with Stormy. And you know there has to be others out there that are simply too afraid to come forward (can't blame them). I'm sure Cohen and Trump's CFO are letting investigators know about those as well. They were paid, what, two weeks before the election following the Access Hollywood tape? The AH tape had plenty of people questioning his suitability as a candidate. Information about multiple affairs may have scuttled his campaign.
            Before the election liberals said there was a vid of trump paying hookers to piss on a bed the Obama’s slept on in Russia. Where is that tape?

Comment

Before the election liberals said there was a vid of trump paying hookers to piss on a bed the Obama’s slept on in Russia. Where is that tape?
              Ha ha ha.....Kennedy liberal epic fail

https://nypost.com/2018/12/12/bail-r...ng-with-obama/

Comment

It's probably out there. For sure he's a ho' who sleeps with 'hos. That's been proven.

AMI didn't just squash the McDougal story but had been killing stories for him for years. There's a whole treasure trove of material they've hidden. More people deciding it isn't worth going to jail for him. What will happen when DjT and Kushner are charged?

Comment

In the hands of Mueller. Merry Christmas.

Comment

Ha ha ha.....Kennedy liberal epic fail

https://nypost.com/2018/12/12/bail-r...ng-with-obama/
                    I get it, another NY Post story about a black guy screwing up. Makes you feel superior, right?

Comment

Respect our vets....

It’s interesting to note that yesterday was the 50th anniversary of the Battle of Mutters Ridge in Vietnam, where a very young second lieutenant, Robert Mueller, won the bronze star for valor.

Comment

Fat Lady...here's the mike.....

Fox News’ Napolitano: Federal Prosecutors Have Evidence Trump Committed a Felony

Comment

It’s interesting to note that yesterday was the 50th anniversary of the Battle of Mutters Ridge in Vietnam, where a very young second lieutenant, Robert Mueller, won the bronze star for valor.
                          I was not aware that when he first volunteered he was denied because of a bad knee injury. He spent a year rehabbing it, reapplied and was admitted. No bone spurs. Not only do I hope Trump goes down but I hope it's at the hands of a true American hero. Poetic justice.

Comment

Fox News’ Napolitano: Federal Prosecutors Have Evidence Trump Committed a Felony
                            Once Fox starts to turn, the end is near. Murdoch won't want his network to go down with USSTrumptanic.

Comment

Will Trump be tried as an adult?

Comment

I will take those "nothingburgers"... kind of like "only a burglary at an office complex"...
                                The reason there is no positive news coverage of DJT?
                                ... because there is no positive news re DJT...

I personally like my suckling pigs cooked slowly ... first they sweat a little... then they sweat profusely .... then they start to cook... mmmm juicy pork... not too much barbecue sauce though... tends to burn on the way out...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X