Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Knock it off dbag. She’s married to a guy and coaching in MD. Great person. Uncalled for.
    Beard 🧔

Comment

so how many watch determines its value ? Really?
      It’s a huge part of value
      Why do pro ball players make millions of dollars? Because people watch and that creates a value for advertising
      If no one watched- they wouldn’t make any real $$$$
      Now on the amateur side- HS football has the most $$$ of any sport in every school why? Because they get the most viewers- gate ,concessions, booster donations, gear sales are all bigger due to interest
      Bigger interest also gets more press which spotlights athletes - exposure equals college interest- clubs travel all over the country to showcase for this very reason

So the answer is YES

Comment

Dude. They’re 30 years old and Makoski played for CFC and World Class in addition to YU. The poster asked RECENTLY.
        You replied late to the post, the OP replied to #152.

put the pipe down Son ...you’re losing your mind.

Comment

You replied late to the post, the OP replied to #152.

put the pipe down Son ...you’re losing your mind.
          Don’t waste your time
          Some people on this board are so miserable and envious of others that no matter what they will try to piss on it
          It’s actually depressing that they can’t stomach anything good happening to anyone else and have to try and tear it down
          Fake news
          Not Gatorade
          UConn sucks
          League sucks
          Kid sucks
          Video sucks/ coach sucks
          Club sucks
          NPL sucks
          Etc.........

Comment

Don’t waste your time
            Some people on this board are so miserable and envious of others that no matter what they will try to piss on it
            It’s actually depressing that they can’t stomach anything good happening to anyone else and have to try and tear it down
            Fake news
            Not Gatorade
            UConn sucks
            League sucks
            Kid sucks
            Video sucks/ coach sucks
            Club sucks
            NPL sucks
            Etc.........
            I do agree with almost all of what you’re saying, however this whole thread started because of Fake news. The fact is that she hasn’t been named Gatorade national player of the year, correct? In fact the award isn’t even announced until next June. If she’s been named national player of the year on any list, please post a link to it.

Listen, I have seen JM play several times and I think she’s a fantastic player and I think she’ll likely do well at the next level and I hope she does.

Comment

I do agree with almost all of what you’re saying, however this whole thread started because of Fake news. The fact is that she hasn’t been named Gatorade national player of the year, correct? In fact the award isn’t even announced until next June. If she’s been named national player of the year on any list, please post a link to it.

Listen, I have seen JM play several times and I think she’s a fantastic player and I think she’ll likely do well at the next level and I hope she does.
              Dave Ruden posted it, has to be true

Comment

She was listed as UNited coaches national player of the year. It was inaccurately posted as Gatorade by UConn

The link has been posted several times in this post

Comment

She was listed as UNited coaches national player of the year. It was inaccurately posted as Gatorade by UConn

UConn does not mention Gatorade anywhere

Comment

come on....let's get this thread about one player to 20 pages!

Comment

The only links that have been posted were the Uconn announcement. Where is the link from United Coaches Association announcing her as national player of the year? I’m not doubting that it’s true, I just haven’t been able to find it.

Comment

UConn does not mention Gatorade anywhere
                        They corrected it!

Comment

Manya Makoski -Trumbull Native , Stand out HS Star with many FCIAC titles under her belt and countless state awards,born in Bridgeport recruited to Arizona State lots and lots of soccer achievements at ARIZONA ( No Ivy League, no Stanford) great soccer player eventually went pro.

Alyssa Naeher - Christian Heritage school in Trumbull ,stand out HS Star -Bridgeport born played for Yankee and South Central Premier recruited to Penn State lots of achievements at Penn State ( no Ivy League, no Stanford) great goali eventually would become the US National team Goalkeeper.

So your quote again is “ if You were that good UConn wouldn’t be your choice”

It matters not.... that’s the choice that a kid and parents choose for their reason only.
                          I saw her get shut down by kids who play lax. She is in for a rude awakening when she gets to college. One trick pony

Comment

The only links that have been posted were the Uconn announcement. Where is the link from United Coaches Association announcing her as national player of the year? I’m not doubting that it’s true, I just haven’t been able to find it.
                            I couldn't find it... https://unitedsoccercoaches.org/web/...5-433d7524d2fe

Infact there isn't An All American individual player award that I saw listed. There is the All American Team, which is done by region and she's in the NE along with some other CT players. https://unitedsoccercoaches.org/web/...gion_Team.aspx

Comment

I couldn't find it... https://unitedsoccercoaches.org/web/...5-433d7524d2fe

Infact there isn't An All American individual player award that I saw listed. There is the All American Team, which is done by region and she's in the NE along with some other CT players. https://unitedsoccercoaches.org/web/...gion_Team.aspx
                              Stop hating on a kid, Idiot.
                              You wish your kid was looked at with the same admiration.

Move on!

Comment

Stop hating on a kid, Idiot.
                                You wish your kid was looked at with the same admiration.

Move on!
                                No hate for her bro. She's got mad skills. I do detest falsehoods. Inquiring minds want to know. Where's the link? And wouldn't such an award be given at the end of the school year like Gatorade, after all high school is finished?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X