Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As far as I know there is one really great player that plays for a local private school so there are others that just aren't playing for SHS so maybe they will.
    If someone has committed to college at 14 or 15 years old I'm assuming they are pretty good.
    Here's the weird part, if that girl has never played for SHS why would anyone complain about her parents who have never set foot on an SHS field.

It is exactly what the other poster talked about which is my mediocre little Susie won't get playing time because of the new girls. Let's bash the ghost parents who have never been to one game. Reserve judgement and do what is best for the team which is get some talent!
    You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

Comment

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.
      Not the OP but it sounds like paranoia and jealousy. There are three Shrewsbury girls who don't play for the high school that would make the team better and replace the existing starters. The poster is right that if the girls haven't played then their parent's behavior is unknown. Why don't you want them to play? My daughter plays for Grafton (defeated Shrewsbury 5-0) and knows all of them through club and they are great girls.

Comment

Not the OP but it sounds like paranoia and jealousy. There are three Shrewsbury girls who don't play for the high school that would make the team better and replace the existing starters. The poster is right that if the girls haven't played then their parent's behavior is unknown. Why don't you want them to play? My daughter plays for Grafton (defeated Shrewsbury 5-0) and knows all of them through club and they are great girls.
        If you count the player who attends WA and the player who stopped playing soccer altogether, then there's 3. In actuality, there's just 1 and she's playing next fall.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X