Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enforcement of safety procedures at tournaments

my kids are playing at a couple of eastern PA tournaments this month. are tournaments being strict about enforcing rules like the number of family members who can be spectators? e.g., one tournament says only 1 person in attendance per player. wondering if anyone has experience from other recent tournaments.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    my kids are playing at a couple of eastern PA tournaments this month. are tournaments being strict about enforcing rules like the number of family members who can be spectators? e.g., one tournament says only 1 person in attendance per player. wondering if anyone has experience from other recent tournaments.
    Yep. Jeff Cup was not planning to allow any parents on the sidelines before canceling the tournament.

Comment

At one as we currently in PA, masks , social distancing and spectators are being monitored .. Everyone has done a good job so far adhering to the rules .

Comment

At one as we currently in PA, masks , social distancing and spectators are being monitored .. Everyone has done a good job so far adhering to the rules .
        Yes. It can be done.

Comment

At the Penn Fusion tournament last weekend, they had spaced out cones set up on the parent sideline, required masks on parents and enforced the one parent rule prior to each game by having a tournament rep walk the parent sideline. At the one site, they would not let parents into the stadium until the games being played were finished. Overkill for certain, but if that is what it takes to let the kids play, then I'm all for it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X