Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Kokkoris v. Kozy Ikwuazom (White Privilege v. Systematic Racism)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Larry Miller now best friends with Kozy???

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Why is Larry Miller now best friends with Kozy???
      Seems strange, was Kozy threatening to sue him?

Comment

I don’t think you understand, it’s not the racial makeup of the players involved. It’s how each Coach is being treated differently for doing basically the same thing. Kokkoris gets a pass for being a blanquito while the Moreno gets ran out of town.
        nonsence

Comment

It's called systemic racism

Hate to burst your race baiting bubble, but the term is called Systemic Racism, and to burst your insane logic bubble, there's no such thing as Systemic Racism.

Comment

I believe it is multiple teams being taken from FS but not at the same scale as Kozy. We need to hear from East Coast. They knew what was going on and gave JK the avenue to proceed. No bueno.

Either way, regardless of how many players that are affected it’s still messed up on JK’s part. I also have to say reluctantly that the double standard is glaring.
            You are obviously misinformed. John was told how the club wanted to run things and if he didnt like it to find another club. As an independent contractor, that is what he did. Has nothing to do with race. John wasn't an employee of FSR or a DOC. He provided a service and decided to take that service to another club and several teams followed him.

Comment

Ok, no problem let’s leave Kozy out of it and start a new thread.

John Kokkoris f*cks over Franklin Square Soccer Club.
              I would love to know what you think is the facts of the situation to make you think this is a true statement.

Comment

John Kokkoris v. Kozy Ikwuazom (White Privilege v. Systematic Racism)

Hate to burst your race baiting bubble, but the term is called Systemic Racism, and to burst your insane logic bubble, there's no such thing as Systemic Racism.
                Correct, there is no racism. Right now People are simply divided into two categories. smart and ignorant. Only the ignorant will allow themselves to be divided by racism.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X