Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The GOP need to ditch Trump and nominate an electable candidate!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The GOP need to ditch Trump and nominate an electable candidate!

This is going to be a GOP disaster!

The GOP need to ditch Trump and nominate an electable candidate. I would love to see Kasich or even Mitt Romney on the ticket again! We need a center right candidate that can help to unite and heal our country.

Trump is a disaster and the most divisive president of my lifetime. He needs to go. As much as I hate it, I will vote democratic for the first time in my life if the Republican party cannot get their S... together.

Hahahhahhahaha

Says the closet liberal who thinks he is fooling someone ....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

The GOP need to ditch Trump and nominate an electable candidate. I would love to see Kasich or even Mitt Romney on the ticket again! We need a center right candidate that can help to unite and heal our country.

Trump is a disaster and the most divisive president of my lifetime. He needs to go. As much as I hate it, I will vote democratic for the first time in my life if the Republican party cannot get their S... together.
      The party who wants Joe Biden to be president is gonna lecture us on an electable candidate? 😂😂😂. Maybe 3rd time is a charm! “I got hairy legs”!

Comment

Won't ever happen under this GOP leadership. The ghost of Nixon wishes he had McConnell. The GPP is too afraid of losing Trump's supporters for their own election chances. They've been party over country for years; it only amplified in the last 4 years

They're also running out of time.

Comment

The party who wants Joe Biden to be president is gonna lecture us on an electable candidate? 😂😂😂. Maybe 3rd time is a charm! “I got hairy legs”!
          Yeah, someone with years of experience (Trump still hasn't grasped how hard it is to get anything done in Washington) who will hire experienced experts for their positions and will listen to them. That would be terrible

Comment

Yeah, someone with years of experience (Trump still hasn't grasped how hard it is to get anything done in Washington) who will hire experienced experts for their positions and will listen to them. That would be terrible
            Right, some one who has been in govt longer than I have been alive and hasn’t accomplished anything all of a sudden has all of the answers....

Comment

Right, some one who has been in govt longer than I have been alive and hasn’t accomplished anything all of a sudden has all of the answers....
              Look at how well it's worked out the the 4 time bankrupt failed game show host.

Comment

You should really look into what Trump has accomplished. I know the MSM doesn’t want you to know but it’s been pretty impressive. Can u imagine if he had grown ups on the left that would get over their “feelings” long enough to work with him to help all of us. Biden has been in Washington for 50 years yet he Blames Trump for everything he hasn’t been able to accomplish. That should tell you something. Biden is a jellyfish who panders for votes. His stances change with the wind. At least Trump isn’t a kiss ass who bows down to “the squad” or SJW’s. We need a POTUS with balls and not some frail, confused push over who has to look to Bernie and AOC for his policy platforms. That would be terrible!

Comment

Look at how well it's worked out the the 4 time bankrupt failed game show host.
                  Hahaha, you don’t get it. That should tell you what America thinks of the Democratic Party. They would rather have a game show host running the country than you clowns. 🤡🤡🤡

Comment

You should really look into what Trump has accomplished. I know the MSM doesn’t want you to know but it’s been pretty impressive. Can u imagine if he had grown ups on the left that would get over their “feelings” long enough to work with him to help all of us. Biden has been in Washington for 50 years yet he Blames Trump for everything he hasn’t been able to accomplish. That should tell you something. Biden is a jellyfish who panders for votes. His stances change with the wind. At least Trump isn’t a kiss ass who bows down to “the squad” or SJW’s. We need a POTUS with balls and not some frail, confused push over who has to look to Bernie and AOC for his policy platforms. That would be terrible!
                    What has he accomplished? Other than a tax cut for the very rich? Almost everything he's done by executive order, and many would argue nearly all of it is detrimental to American's future (especially environmental regs). Legislatively? No immigration reform. No healthcare. No infrastructure. He doesn't even have an economy to run on any longer.

Having balls is one thing. Leading based only on what will get him elected and "gut" intuition (not listening to experts) like Trump does is dangerous. Look at where we are now with Covid. It didn't have to be like this.

Comment

Hahaha, you don’t get it. That should tell you what America thinks of the Democratic Party. They would rather have a game show host running the country than you clowns. 🤡🤡🤡
                      That failed game show host is down in every single poll, including Fox and Rasmussen by 10pts+. Losing in swing states also. He has an almost 20pt negative gap on his handling of Covid. No wonder he now wants to control Covid testing and data - he wants it to "disappear" to improve his odds.

Comment

That failed game show host is down in every single poll, including Fox and Rasmussen by 10pts+. Losing in swing states also. He has an almost 20pt negative gap on his handling of Covid. No wonder he now wants to control Covid testing and data - he wants it to "disappear" to improve his odds.
                        You really wanna rely on polls after the 2016 debacle? 98% chance HRC wins. Really? Trump is 49-2 on endorsement wins. If he was sooo unpopular that wouldn’t happen. There is a sleeping giant that has been awakened in this country due all the radical garbage being shît out daily by you clowns. You know it and so does everybody else. People aren’t as dumb as you are. They just stay silent, don’t engage in the fake outrage of the fake SJW’s, and show up at the polls to do their talking. Make no mistake, there is a reckoning coming. People are fed up with being labeled and ridiculed for a simple difference of opinions. People are fed up with the hypocrisy of the left. You know it’s true when Libtards are more upset at Trump holding up a bible than they are at the Rioters who burned down a historical religious landmark. That’s simply all you need to know. See ya in November!

Comment

What has he accomplished? Other than a tax cut for the very rich? Almost everything he's done by executive order, and many would argue nearly all of it is detrimental to American's future (especially environmental regs). Legislatively? No immigration reform. No healthcare. No infrastructure. He doesn't even have an economy to run on any longer.

Having balls is one thing. Leading based only on what will get him elected and "gut" intuition (not listening to experts) like Trump does is dangerous. Look at where we are now with Covid. It didn't have to be like this.
                          If you'd ever get out of your tiny bubble of left-wing propaganda, you'd see he has accomplished a lot. Why do ya think he uses executive orders? Maybe its because the ONLY thing Libtards have done over the last 4 years is try to impeach him. I've never seen anything like it. One huge collective temper tantrum. It's pathetic. I'm glad you mentioned COVID. Thank God, Trump is in office during this pandemic because your boy Biden just up and quit testing people during H1N1 after a couple of months. Imagine that, he just gave up and 60,000,000 Americans became infected with nearly 14,000 dead. Luckily for all of us, H1N1 didn't have the death rate as COVID or millions of Americans would have died. Freaking great leadership, Biden. You like to point the finger at Trump but what about your own party? Please list all their accomplishments. Here are some of Trumps:

https://colliergop.org/trump-adminis...-january-2020/

https://www.wyoming.gop/president_do...ccomplishments

Comment

silly con. H1N1 resulted in an incremental 17K deaths over season flu over the course of one year. We're four months into Covid with 140,000 dead, with extreme measures taken by governors to save lives, not Trump (even his China travel "ban" was barely a ban).

Even after the White House issued re-opening guidelines that were lauded as being fact based and reasonable, Trump immediately started attacking blue state governors who were actually following the guidelines. But that wasn't fast enough for his liking ("Liberate Michigan!"). Then he praised red state governors who re-opened way faster than his own WH guidelines. He and the TX governor were practically 69ing on national TV just a few weeks ago. Now look at TX. DeSantis/FL is the same.

Comment

Trump is a joke

Can you hit that canned laughter button again please.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X