Ivy and Patriot League cancel Fall 2020

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get not for Trump, but how can you vote for Biden?

Comment

He's a churchgoing moderate. Pretty sure the earth will continue to spin during his administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        He's a churchgoing moderate. Pretty sure the earth will continue to spin during his administration.
        Biden is the conservative one
        Trump is mentally ill
        And there is no liberal in the race.
        I am a liberal and it sucks.

Comment

Biden was a moderate. This election cycle he has veered wildly to the left and I honestly can't tell if it's for political reasons or that his mind is gone.

Comment

Biden was a moderate. This election cycle he has veered wildly to the left and I honestly can't tell if it's for political reasons or that his mind is gone.
            No matter. He will sere as 46. Trump is clearly determined to throw away his re-election.

Comment

I get not for Trump, but how can you vote for Biden?
              There's another choice? Great! Who?

Comment

Biden isn't ideal but he's sure as phuk better than 45. We absolutely cannot continue on this path of destruction.

Biden will hire good people, do a competent job getting us back on track and serve one term. Maybe if the Senate flips blue we get some institutional election reforms we desperately need - getting big money and lobbying out of D.C. , transparency on donations, term limits, all federally elected officials have to release tax returns.

- Independent voter who wishes we had a multi party system.

Comment

Ivy and Patriot League cancel Fall 2020

Biden isn't ideal but he's sure as phuk better than 45. We absolutely cannot continue on this path of destruction.

Biden will hire good people, do a competent job getting us back on track and serve one term. Maybe if the Senate flips blue we get some institutional election reforms we desperately need - getting big money and lobbying out of D.C. , transparency on donations, term limits, all federally elected officials have to release tax returns.

- Independent voter who wishes we had a multi party system.
                  voting for biden is voting for a weak puppet that will bend to the will of any left or right radical lobbyist. He is weak and ineffective. His 50 years as a public servant is evidence as he is part of the status quo.

Comment

voting for biden is voting for a weak puppet that will bend to the will of any left or right radical lobbyist. He is weak and ineffective. His 50 years as a public servant is evidence as he is part of the status quo.
                    All true. Still better than Trump, though.

Comment

95% of what Trump has actually gotten done has been great.

Sure, he's got a terminal case of verbal diarrhea and can be extremely embarrassing, but in terms of accomplishments I couldn't be happier.

Comment

Sure, he's got a terminal case of verbal diarrhea and can be extremely embarrassing, but in terms of accomplishments I couldn't be happier.
                        The nore you write in
                        The more people run from Trump

Comment

Considering "status quo" refers to the existing state of things, you can bet Biden will not be in favor of maintaining the status quo. I know Trumpkins are just weak puppets that repeat what they hear on OAN, but you'd really benefit from knowing what the words that are coming out of your mouth actually mean.
                          That being said, I will take a man who has dedicated his life to being a public servant over some piece of shlt who inherited everything from his Daddy, who wanted to play Apprentice with America, and whose lack of experience nearly destroyed this great country.
                          You can keep your scare tactic rhetoric, it only works on Trump puppets who don't know any better.

#LincolnProject

Comment

Name 4 things he accomplished that were great, that you couldn't be happier about. Just 1 thing per year...

Comment

The nore you write in
                              The more people run from Trump
                              Destroyed ISIS.

Reformed taxes.

Has implemented pro-energy policies.

Has strongly taken on Iran whose economy is on it's last legs.

Has been pumping in constitutionalists into the judiciary.

I could go on all day with things I like.

Comment

Destroyed ISIS.

Reformed taxes.

Has implemented pro-energy policies.

Has strongly taken on Iran whose economy is on it's last legs.

Has been pumping in constitutionalists into the judiciary.

I could go on all day with things I like.
                                You forgot "Divided the country even more than it was before."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X