Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ivy and Patriot League cancel Fall 2020

Ivy and Patriot league have cancelled their Fall 2020 sports, several others have proposed modified schedules with possibility of cancellation.
    Not a great look for the NE

NESCAC also cancelled.

Comment

Thanks for this breaking news!

Comment

Another one bites the dust - NEWMAC

Comment

To the little bitch and bastard that said this would not happen in April, F-U, and I hope you choke, you are a retard and a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            To the little bitch and bastard that said this would not happen in April, F-U, and I hope you choke, you are a retard and a loser.
            Wow, that's aggressive! I wasn't an early adopter of cancelling the world back in April, even though it seemed like the apocalypse in NY. I honestly thought, like every other pandemic I've seen in my lifetime, that we'd have this under control in 6 months time. I gave Orange Bunker Boy too much credit.

Comment

This didn't happen in April.

Comment

This didn't happen in April.
                I said back in April, that there will not be a fall college or HS soccer season, no one believed me, I am glad for this, just so the 1 or 2 daddy-douches suffer....

Comment

I said back in April, that there will not be a fall college or HS soccer season, no one believed me, I am glad for this, just so the 1 or 2 daddy-douches suffer....
                  You glad that thousands of HS or college kids won't have fall sports seasons so so a couple of parents suffer? That's pretty terrible.

Comment

You glad that thousands of HS or college kids won't have fall sports seasons so so a couple of parents suffer? That's pretty terrible.
                    i agree, its terrible and illogical. bet you its a liberal.

Comment

i agree, its terrible and illogical. bet you its a liberal.
                      Has to be a liberal. Only liberals have kids bright enough to play in the Ivies or NESCAC. Maybe they are in The Patriot League. That league surely has parents who are racists and gun lovin fradie cats.
                      Meow.
                      Jojo

Comment

just announced, no fall sports at Hofstra.

Comment

just announced, no fall sports at Hofstra.
                          Teachers Union in California have announced they will return to school under 3 conditions as part of Covid opening Plan:

1) defund the Police
                          2) Medicare for all
                          3) and capping charter schools.

Do any of the above have anything to do with safety from covid 19? Wake Up People.

Comment

Teachers Union in California have announced they will return to school under 3 conditions as part of Covid opening Plan:

1) defund the Police
                            2) Medicare for all
                            3) and capping charter schools.

Do any of the above have anything to do with safety from covid 19? Wake Up People.
                            If the Cal governor was anything but an anti American communist, he would break the union now, once and for all.

Comment

If the Cal governor was anything but an anti American communist, he would break the union now, once and for all.
                              Too Bad ARNOLD is no longer in charge over there. The unions and covid would be TERMINATED!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X