Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kozy UST trying to steal 19 teams and 242 players from Dix Hills SC

As DOC of DHSC, he had everyone pay his $2k training fee up front and had them register with DHSC. And after the money was paid he announced to all the parents that they were moving to NY Surf and if they didn't come with him that he would keep their $2k training fee.

It's a real shame this is happening. Always 3 sides to a story though. BOTN is trashing Kozy. I've known him for a while. He trained my daughter for a number of years. He is tough on the kids, he wants them to be their best. She busted her butt with him and he made her a better player. Hope it is not true.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It's a real shame this is happening. Always 3 sides to a story though. BOTN is trashing Kozy. I've known him for a while. He trained my daughter for a number of years. He is tough on the kids, he wants them to be their best. She busted her butt with him and he made her a better player. Hope it is not true.
      If the parents weren't told when they paid the training fees that Kozy planned on taking them to Surf, nothing else matters. That's fraud.

Comment

If the parents weren't told when they paid the training fees that Kozy planned on taking them to Surf, nothing else matters. That's fraud.
        All depends on what language is in the agreement. If it was an agreement with UST than not fraud, if it involved Dix Hills soccer club then yeah, there's a valid argument there.

Comment

All depends on what language is in the agreement. If it was an agreement with UST than not fraud, if it involved Dix Hills soccer club then yeah, there's a valid argument there.
          The families understood that ust was the training organization for their kids dix hills soccer team. Not their kids surf soccer team.

Comment

It the situation is as described, the credit card companies will likely honor a dispute of the charge. They will return the customer's money and take up the matter with ust to claw back their money.

Comment

Who in their right mind would pay a $2k training few up front? Not sure Susa Scum could pull that off

Comment

Kozy UST trying to steal 19 teams and 242 players from Dix Hills SC

Who in their right mind would pay a $2k training few up front? Not sure Susa Scum could pull that off
                from what i understand, many/most of the kids and parents are following kozy.
                Dix hills sent a letter out partly out of desperation.

my kid is a better stronger player because of kozy.

Comment

Not morally. If this story is true, he was dishonest, self serving, and unethical. That is a character issue and you are subjecting your child to that as well. Suit yourself but you kid should know the truth

Comment

He can go work wherever he want. Kids can go play wherever they want. What he can't do is take money that was paid to have my kid trained at dix hills if he is not going to train my kid at dix hills. He needs to return people's money he took as a contractor for dix hills if he is leaving dix hills.

Comment

Surf should refuse this situation.

Comment

He can go work wherever he want. Kids can go play wherever they want. What he can't do is take money that was paid to have my kid trained at dix hills if he is not going to train my kid at dix hills. He needs to return people's money he took as a contractor for dix hills if he is leaving dix hills.
                        Give back the money to the families.

Comment

That's really not the point.

The point was that Kozy was hired by DHSC to be their Director of Coaching. It is highly unethical for him to leverage that position to take all those teams and players to another club.

Whats worse is that the parents were instructed to pay the training fees with the understanding that UST was staying as the exclusive training organization for DHSC. And the parents were at first instructed to sign up and pay the DHSC registration fees. It was only after Kozy got his training money from the parents that he told everyone that he was moving to Surf and if they wanted the training that they paid for that they had to follow him there. That is fraud.

Comment

That's really not the point.

The point was that Kozy was hired by DHSC to be their Director of Coaching. It is highly unethical for him to leverage that position to take all those teams and players to another club.

Whats worse is that the parents were instructed to pay the training fees with the understanding that UST was staying as the exclusive training organization for DHSC. And the parents were at first instructed to sign up and pay the DHSC registration fees. It was only after Kozy got his training money from the parents that he told everyone that he was moving to Surf and if they wanted the training that they paid for that they had to follow him there. That is fraud.
                            Surf can not allow this or they are complicit. Why would they tolerate such a thing?

Comment

You were allowed to stay at DHSC and no money was held. Parents were all given a choice. The only one holding money was DHSC. They have not refunded. However you probably know this but just wanted to kick **** up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X