Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The BIGGEST issue with that is USYS/EDP is TEAM oriented while GA and ECNL/ECRL are CLUB oriented. Basically not all teams in any given age group would be good enough to hold spots as better teams are promoted. They would have to replace the club v club division which would then expose how bad most of their 2nd teams are as that is where a lot are hiding.
    Correct the club vs club EDP divisions are a joke, that nonsense has to stop if they want to gain more credibility.

Comment

STA literally hemorrhaged players...
      One of their best went to PDA, and that's quite the haul to practice, poor Jenn....

Comment

STA literally hemorrhaged players...
        I'm actually shocked at how easily GDA players moved into ECNL clubs, and the sheer numbers of it happening. I really expected more of a fight from existing ECNL players to keep their spots, but the ease at which they were pushed aside for GDA players is not something I had anticipated. Looks like the market is being reset and will affect all the downstream teams as well now that ex-ECNL players are looking for teams.

Comment

I'm actually shocked at how easily GDA players moved into ECNL clubs, and the sheer numbers of it happening. I really expected more of a fight from existing ECNL players to keep their spots, but the ease at which they were pushed aside for GDA players is not something I had anticipated. Looks like the market is being reset and will affect all the downstream teams as well now that ex-ECNL players are looking for teams.
          Hilarious. ECNL teams just added more players and have bigger rosters. Now former GDA players have to fight for their PT. Plenty won't get as much as they think they will. New teams, new reality check

Comment

Hilarious. ECNL teams just added more players and have bigger rosters. Now former GDA players have to fight for their PT. Plenty won't get as much as they think they will. New teams, new reality check
            Hilariou$. ECNL player$ now being pu$hed a$ide or needing to fight their way through bloated ro$ter$ for PT. You fool$ really $ign up for that $hlt?

The only winner$ in $omething like that i$ your money-grubbing club.

Comment

Hilariou$. ECNL player$ now being pu$hed a$ide or needing to fight their way through bloated ro$ter$ for PT. You fool$ really $ign up for that $hlt?

The only winner$ in $omething like that i$ your money-grubbing club.
              You are so clever, are you single?

Comment

You are so clever, are you single?
                Why, you asking me out?

Comment

GDA teams really only had about 3-4 high quality players per team (if that) so it's not really surprising that they would be able to find new teams amongst ECNL club offerings. Especially in NJ, where PDA has 3 options (South being brand new this year) & Matchfit.

Comment

Correct the club vs club EDP divisions are a joke, that nonsense has to stop if they want to gain more credibility.
                    What was the highest grade that you passed?

Comment

Remember when most of them easily moved from ECNL into GDA three years ago? That's how.

Comment

GDA teams really only had about 3-4 high quality players per team (if that) so it's not really surprising that they would be able to find new teams amongst ECNL club offerings. Especially in NJ, where PDA has 3 options (South being brand new this year) & Matchfit.

Again, the ease at which players were pushed aside to bring in players from an inferior league is surprising to me. All that time spent on TS pumping your kids' tires and with one swoop of the pen, all these players easily slide right into place.

Comment

Again, the ease at which players were pushed aside to bring in players from an inferior league is surprising to me. All that time spent on TS pumping your kids' tires and with one swoop of the pen, all these players easily slide right into place.
                          No other poster is correct - a few got spots, that's it and it's not very many. They have to earn their playing time. They also brought in some extra $ to the clubs. Never hurts to have some extra cash.

Comment

No other poster is correct - a few got spots, that's it and it's not very many. They have to earn their playing time. They also brought in some extra $ to the clubs. Never hurts to have some extra cash.
                            So, the posters indicating that teams are "hemorrhaging players" and the "exodus of players" we keep hearing is made up then?

You trolls need to step up your game. Your campaign isn't aligning with each other.

Comment

Why, you asking me out?
                              yes, I like your witty response, reminds me of myself

Comment

One of their best went to PDA, and that's quite the haul to practice, poor Jenn....
                                Hahahaha, she needs to make new friends....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X