•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the lacrosse refs dont wear one in my daughters summer league

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      There is that little problem that there is NO proof masks do anything at all.
      Except for all those darn studies

Comment

Masks do nothing to stop the virus from going into your eyeballs.I wear one anyways.But having kids wear one when it’s 95degrees to play soccer is not very smart .
        None of the guidance says players need to wear masks on the field.

Comment

All the lacrosse refs dont wear one in my daughters summer league
          That’s summer league and lacrosse. Rules could be different. Most summer leagues usually aren’t sanction by a state organization. So the rules or lack of enforcing are probably why the refs aren’t wearing them.
          Who knows the MIAA May have different rules for refs than MAYSA do. But a good majority of the refs are old and probably should be the ones wear masks.

Comment

If you want to ref in Mass you have to wear a mask at all times and you have to use an electronic whistle. The wearing a mask was enough to make my child say 'no thanks I'll skip it this year'
            Good! More work for the rest of us who managed the last few weeks.

Comment

If you want to ref in Mass you have to wear a mask at all times and you have to use an electronic whistle. The wearing a mask was enough to make my child say 'no thanks I'll skip it this year'
              #snowflake

Comment

Many, many, many ref's will not do games if they have to wear a mask. It is unreasonable.

Comment

You don't understand why we wear masks. Google is your friend.
                  Don't remember the last time my eyes sneezed or coughed?

Comment

Don't remember the last time my eyes sneezed or coughed?
                    It’s not about you moron. You might still have the virus dumbphuque. Wear a mask or risk being pepper sprayed.

Comment

There is that little problem that there is NO proof masks do anything at all.
                      There is proof however that bandanas and makeshift face coverings increase spread. Don’t pretend you’re doing anybody a favor by wearing one.

Comment

Makes no sense at all but ok.

Comment

There is proof however that bandanas and makeshift face coverings increase spread. Don’t pretend you’re doing anybody a favor by wearing one.
                          Seriously - come up with peer reviewed scientific evidence that masks are effective at preventing the spread. You can't.

Comment

Shut down HS so your kid can play club. Self-indulgent America today. Me-me-me-me!!!
                            You dumb Fck I clearly stated that a statement should be made either way. Trust they know what they are already deciding so make the announcement already. Not about me me me or my kid, it’s all kids and families. We aren’t some club elitists ... just want my kids to not only play both but at least one this fall. Club will accommodate HS players for the fall in the event no HS Soccer. So make the announcement. You think it’s easy or not expensive for clubs to book additional field space for more teams. You stupid twat. Wake up!! Its about players, coaches, refs getting back to what they live and Bri g safe while doing so. You sit back and talk **** like a lil Beta.. give us an answer already

Comment

Seriously - come up with peer reviewed scientific evidence that masks are effective at preventing the spread. You can't.
                              You were replying to a poster that claimed that bandannas INCREASE spread. So do you want to see scientific evidence that they increase or DECREASE spread?

Comment

You were replying to a poster that claimed that bandannas INCREASE spread. So do you want to see scientific evidence that they increase or DECREASE spread?
                                There is 0 evidence that masks stop the spread of the virus. Prove otherwise. You can't because they don't.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X