Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will high school soccer be cancelled/postponed?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As predeicted

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let me know when you want the recipe.
    The big NCAA conferences are starting to postpone football, that means all fall sports in the NCAA are going to be postponed. You heard it hear first, remember. I will not be sharing the recipe for Coke Cola because that is not a prediction of the future but an event that has happened. I will predict Mr Pibb is going to make a come back.

Comment

The big NCAA conferences are starting to postpone football, that means all fall sports in the NCAA are going to be postponed. You heard it hear first, remember. I will not be sharing the recipe for Coke Cola because that is not a prediction of the future but an event that has happened. I will predict Mr Pibb is going to make a come back.
      Do they even make mr pibb still? How much longer will the conferences wait to make announcements. Man up and make a decision already. Aren’t full team practices starting soon?

Comment

This just in

Do they even make mr pibb still? How much longer will the conferences wait to make announcements. Man up and make a decision already. Aren’t full team practices starting soon?
        Pac 12 Conference Postpones all sport competitions through end of calendar year.

Big 10 new official.

You might want to read up the why's of this.

P.S. Yes they still make Mr Pibb, although I think it is called Pibb Xtra. It is right next to Tab in the pop isle.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X