Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    1. Your stance is that Obama took measures to stop Russian interference after he was briefed on it in 2015. I asked you to list them and you cited measures taken AFTER the election. I called you out on that saying that was like putting on a condom after sex and you conceded he didn't do anything because he was worried about his "appearance". Remember that? Of course, you do. So, in the end, he did nothing. Don't believe me, just asked his cabinet who publically stated they choked. We can put that one bed. NEXT

2. You repeatedly stated the public found out the Steele Dossier in January 2017. You said there was no way it had any bearing on the election although it became public knowledge through multiple news stories that Trump was in bed with the Russians which tried to "sow doubt" in the minds of voters that Trump was a compromised candidate. I then quoted Joe Biden's own campaign calling for congressional investigations to combat, get this, ELECTION INTERFERENCE by any "DISINFORMATION" that comes from the Biden-Ukraine investigation. You remember that, don't ya? Moreover, news organizations were depicting him as some perverse man engaged in salacious acts. I cited multiple sources that showed leaks to the media were pervasive in which you later agreed with citing your own sources from Oct 2016. How funny is that? NEXT

3. Funny you only mention John McCain but omitted the part about his former associate David Kramer who McCain sent to the UK to talk with Steele. Per the National Review story, Kramer made sure that the unverified dossier was leaked to media sources "before the 2016 election and well after it also." Not my words. It's strange you cherry-pick part of the story. But that's what Libtards do.

4. Here is another one of your famous contradictions. First, you contend that the Steele Dossier was secret until after the election and the public, wasn't informed of it until 2017, therefore, having no bearing on the 2016 election. Yet now you're stating "everything she reported on was already in the public domain at the time." Wow, that's a hell of a magic trick. Which is it? Is that what you do, copy and paste cherry-picked statements to advance your fake narrative? The reason it was "already in the public domain at the time" is that it had been "leaked" by multiple sources which you say didn't happen. NEXT

5. More contradiction! When I said McCain was defiant in his handling of the information contained in the Dossier by quoting him saying “I would do it again. Anyone who doesn’t like it can go to hell" you said "he said no such thing". I then provided you the sources that he indeed said it as it was contained in his book as well and what did you do? That's right, you abandoned your stance changing the focus to it was "his patriot duty." You can't stay on point, can ya? NEXT

6. Get ready, here comes more contradiction or should I say hypocrisy. You completely ignored and ran from your own parties admission that they are concerned over the potential destruction that disinformation could do to their party leading up to an election. Let me remind you what they said. "Washington (CNN)Congressional Democrats' request to the FBI to brief lawmakers on foreign ELECTION INTERFERENCE included concerns about a Russian-linked "DISINFORMATION" campaign to target former Vice President Joe Biden in the 2020 election, according to a source familiar with the matter." So let me get this straight, a disinformation campaign is only election interference when it occurs against a Democrat yet when I argue that is exactly what happened it 2016 against Trump, then I have no proof. Got it! I think we can see who is sane here. NEXT

7. This is the best one yet. You actually argued about Biden's "hard-line stance" on election interference. You actually quoted Biden saying ""America’s adversaries must not misjudge the resolve of the American people to counter every effort by a foreign power to interfere in our democracy, whether by hacking voting systems and databases, laundering money into our political system, systematically spreading disinformation, or trying to sow doubt about the integrity of our elections." Wow, this is the guy who was the VPOTUS when Obama gave a "STAND DOWN" order against a foreign country trying to interfere with a US presidential election. Let that sink in. How'd that RESOLVE work out for ya? Your stance on legal opposition research was destroyed as many journalists and scholars disagreed with that ridiculous statement. So much for that BS argument! NEXT

"Never before - until 2016 - had the apparatus of a U.S. presidential candidate managed to sic the weight of the FBI and U.S. intelligence community on a rival nominee during an election, and by using a foreign-fed, uncorroborated political opposition research document."

"On its face, it is arguably the most devious political dirty trick in American history and one of the most overt intrusions of a foreigner into a U.S. election."

"The Clinton team's dirty trick was as diabolical as it was brilliant. It literally used house money and a large part of the U.S. intelligence apparatus to carry out its political hit job on Trump."

The fact that you see no wrong-doing by the Democrats leading up to the 2016 election just shows you're a political hack that will bury his head up his ass when you see Dems doing something wrong. Trump has been accused of everything under the sun but what has come of it. Nothing! Wanna know why? DNC paid, Steele lied, FBI covered it up, Flynn was set up, Schiff never had evidence, Obama spied, No quid pro quod proved, hydroxychloroquine works, and there's a good chance Stormy's boobs are fake. You lose!

***BONUS*** You repeatedly stated Trump has done nothing to combat election inference. However, we never heard a peep from you after I cited CNN Jake Tapper's list of Trump's measures which I would gladly compare to Obama's. That narrative was destroyed too. See ya tomorrow!
    You misrepresented my position or ignored my fully-referenced factual explanations on nearly every point. I will no longer reply to any statement containing some version of "you said" unless you cite my exact quote and address what I ACTUALLY said.

So put your lazy dishonest strawman tactics aside and try again, comrade.

Comment

I will also no longer respond to re-runs of false claims that I've already taken great care to debunk with facts, logic and reputable references. If you're too lazy to respond to the previous refutation and prefer to just toss out the same old BS again, you don't deserve any more of my time.

Comment

You misrepresented my position or ignored my fully-referenced factual explanations on nearly every point. I will no longer reply to any statement containing some version of "you said" unless you cite my exact quote and address what I ACTUALLY said.

So put your lazy dishonest strawman tactics aside and try again, comrade.
        Hahaha...A man at odds with his own words. I accept your surrender.

Comment

Hahaha...A man at odds with his own words. I accept your surrender.
          A man who ignores facts and intentionally misrepresents his opponent's positions to make them easier to attack is the real loser. Everybody sees it.

It's not worth the effort to debate someone who overflows with such intellectual incompetence and dishonesty.

Comment

What we really need is an updated Steele report. Basically a new snapshot of all the latest crookery. I am pretty much fine with intelligence grade accuracy. It is way more reliable than the propaganda the crazies find in facebook or russian news.

Comment

All the Adam Schiff Transcripts; Newly released documents show he knew all along that there was no proof of Russia-Trump collusion.
              https://www.wsj.com/articles/all-the...ts-11589326164

What Are the Consequences for Adam Schiff’s Lies?
              https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-ar...es-11590174358

WSJ editorial board: Schiff lied about Russia collusion evidence for years
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhve09yqh3Y

Comment

All the Adam Schiff Transcripts; Newly released documents show he knew all along that there was no proof of Russia-Trump collusion.
                https://www.wsj.com/articles/all-the...ts-11589326164

What Are the Consequences for Adam Schiff’s Lies?
                https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-ar...es-11590174358

WSJ editorial board: Schiff lied about Russia collusion evidence for years
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhve09yqh3Y
                Oh boy! You're gonna get the village Libtard all upset again. Go easy on him, he had a rough week!

Comment

Cyrus Vance Jr is getting documentation in order to charge Trump with bank and insurance fraud once he leaves office. Jared will go down as well

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/03/trum...challenge.html

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/deuts...112047192.html

Comment

Cyrus Vance Jr is getting documentation in order to charge Trump with bank and insurance fraud once he leaves office. Jared will go down as well

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/03/trum...challenge.html

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/deuts...112047192.html
                    Ok, great! Can we then see all of Schiff's Russia collusion evidence too?

Comment

Ol' Private Bonespurs will probably be a convicted felon not too long after he's out of office. He won't even be able to pardon himself. Now we know why he's fighting so hard to conceal his tax returns. Too bad he can't be in the general prison population so he could get fuçked up the ass on a regular basis.

Grifters gonna grift...

Comment

Ol' Private Bonespurs will probably be a convicted felon not too long after he's out of office. He won't even be able to pardon himself. Now we know why he's fighting so hard to conceal his tax returns. Too bad he can't be in the general prison population so he could get fuçked up the ass on a regular basis.

Grifters gonna grift...
                        When he’s out of office? Cool, so he’s got another 4 years to go. Perfect!

Comment

When he’s out of office? Cool, so he’s got another 4 years to go. Perfect!
                          Typical fuçktard

Comment

Typical fuçktard
                            Why so salty? Truth hurts sometimes! 😂

Comment

Wow! Did you see how fast Sally Yates threw Comey under the bus today? It’s crazy how fast people are running away from Crossfire Hurricane now the facts are coming to light. First Rosenstein and now Yates. Both have now testified there would have been no chance they would have signed off on moving forward if they knew then what they know now. Another bad day for the Dems.

Comment

Wow! Did you see how fast Sally Yates threw Comey under the bus today? It’s crazy how fast people are running away from Crossfire Hurricane now the facts are coming to light. First Rosenstein and now Yates. Both have now testified there would have been no chance they would have signed off on moving forward if they knew then what they know now. Another bad day for the Dems.
                                If this was good for Trump as you claim, why is Trump saying Yates is lying?
                                https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...omey-testimony

I guess you missed the part where she said the investigation of Flynn was justified, and Obama/Biden exerted no influence.

Bad day for the trumptards. Repubs thought Yates' testimony would give them some good soundbites, but it blew up in their faces.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X