Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree with this statement 100%. Larry is a ass clown and a lot of whats wrong with soccer on LI.
    The parents are the biggest problem on LI. All backstabbing whinly entitled little bitches, and that's just the daddies.

Comment

Oh thank god someone posted this. I was believing everything I saw on BOTN...!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Nothing against Larry, his business, he can run it as he sees fit.

The problem for me is I initially read it thinking it was an unfiltered source of soccer news, unbiased and crowdsourced.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

From the bans, to flat out refusing to post comments that disagree with his current customers; who can forget Surf, now apparently SUSA; it is just a bit to much; now I just troll people on that sit; the site is useless as a source of information, and now only good for a small amount of entertainment.
        Me too however I was dumb enough to think that Larry was just some ordinary poster. I started blasting him and finally he started contacting me directly and threatening me.
        Had to call the police and put an end to his links to me.He is nuts. He will go after you and fabricate stories in order to alter his universe.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X