Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

politics aside....

Am I the only one that thinks AOC is hot?

And I should add, im shocked that doesnt get talked about more. Maybe politics now overtake nature. Not for me... i can lust after a liberal

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Comment

And I should add, im shocked that doesnt get talked about more. Maybe politics now overtake nature. Not for me... i can lust after a liberal
      Well, my only advice to you is with a Libtard, you might not like what you find under that skirt, and if that checks out, you better wear a jimmy. Lastly, I'd recommend fleeing the scene immediately after you are done before she starts talking.

Comment

Bug eyes, horse teeth, and fingers on a chalkboard voice. I’ll pass!

Comment

The thing about AOC is that she is just a mindless self-advocate, and a very dull one at that.
          She is challenged by a colleague, aggressively, as he would challenge a male colleague, and AOC pulls the “gender card” going off on a whining lecture about how being called a name was misogyny, and how hard it has been her whole life dealing with women haters. She implies that because she is a woman, she cannot be challenged or questioned by a male. That she is effectively immune from any sort of challenge and certainly should not be treated by a male the way that male would treat another male. She rails about equal rights, but then demands to be treated differently like she belongs to a special protected class. Which is it? Equal? Or special/protected.

The fact that she cannot even recognize this logical inconsistency tells you how dumb she is.
          And the morons in NYC that elected this communist.

Comment

Bug eyes, horse teeth, and fingers on a chalkboard voice. I’ll pass!
            The one that gets me excited is Pelosi. When that gummer takes those false teeth out and her lower jaw collapses it says to me "smooth ride". Plus, she has close to 90 years of experience.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X