Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Player 2009?

Cmon... just coz the bald but licker license F coach at 09 Pre-AD days he is making a list you believe so? Hehehe seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Cmon... just coz the bald but licker license F coach at 09 Pre-AD days he is making a list you believe so? Hehehe seriously?

I guarantee that you DO NOT HAVE THE balls to step to Tony and call him these names, that bald mofo would squash your coward a s s .. you wanna be keyboard terrorist

Comment

I guarantee that you DO NOT HAVE THE balls to step to Tony and call him these names, that bald mofo would squash your coward a s s .. you wanna be keyboard terrorist
        Bro Tony no tiene no tiene idea del soccer ante era un coach de Hammok Rec ahora está en Weston y sigue siendo coach De Rec .please Tony go banck to post office and continue sell stamp

Comment

Bro Tony is joke

Comment

that's the reason why the programs fail, imagine tony making a list for the MLS
            Cuando escuchas eso no tomas en serio el programa

Comment

my 2008 boy was looked at and pulled aside. They are devising a plan for him. We are gonna be rich with that 50k salary MLS pulls in! All of this investment is gonna pay off and so many said it was a bad investment.

Comment

my 2008 boy was looked at and pulled aside. They are devising a plan for him. We are gonna be rich with that 50k salary MLS pulls in! All of this investment is gonna pay off and so many said it was a bad investment.
                Cool my 2008 is on 10 000 quid per week at Chelsea plus housing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X