Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODP Fort Myers training this weekend

Looking for some high level training this weekend.

No one cares.

Don't worry just make sure the check cashes, ODP will take your kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This isn't gonna end well OP! ;)

Comment

I wouldn't call it training, mostly scrimmages, with very little feedback. In my opinion I would hesitate to say those in charge really know what they are doing.

Comment

keep paying Stricklands car payments dummy

Comment

I wouldn't call it training, mostly scrimmages, with very little feedback. In my opinion I would hesitate to say those in charge really know what they are doing.
            Exactly why I haven't bothered to even let my daughter "try out" for ODP. No real training at all. Just glorified scrimmages. IMO a waste of time and money.

Comment

keep paying Stricklands car payments dummy
              Amazing how you come on here and bash the guy every chance you get and you don't even know his name. You are such a dumbfokk!

Comment

I like TURTLES

Comment

Yeah okay...just another fundraiser!!!

Comment

There really is 2 parts to the ODP.

1) Player Pool Process - This is horrible but it is basically tryouts. So yes, all they do is scrimmages. This is the main reason my daughter didn't care to do it again.

2) Alabama Camp - Daughter had such a good time at this. She met a lot of new friends and the games and training were what she wanted. She had regionals as goal while there, so that motivated her. Unfortunately it was not fun enough for her to dread the player pool process.

In the end, ODP is an experience. Nothing more, unless you play at the smaller clubs. Then it might get you the extra attention you may need.

Comment

Amazing how you come on here and bash the guy every chance you get and you don't even know his name. You are such a dumbfokk!
                      um. he said his name

Comment

um. he said his name
                        I don't think he would mispronounce his name. Retard!

Comment

This event stunk it up

Comment

Odp

It better not stink, we are missing are games because all the top players in the state will be there.

Comment

There really is 2 parts to the ODP.

1) Player Pool Process - This is horrible but it is basically tryouts. So yes, all they do is scrimmages. This is the main reason my daughter didn't care to do it again.

2) Alabama Camp - Daughter had such a good time at this. She met a lot of new friends and the games and training were what she wanted. She had regionals as goal while there, so that motivated her. Unfortunately it was not fun enough for her to dread the player pool process.

In the end, ODP is an experience. Nothing more, unless you play at the smaller clubs. Then it might get you the extra attention you may need.
                              Well said. A central location like Auburndale would be more accessible for the players in such a big state.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X