Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    IHS didn’t even win S! But they have an AA? Hahaha. St Joe’s didn’t win L. Cmon guys. Smh.
    Glastonbury didn’t win either. How about some love for Ridgefield? And I get that it’s an individual award, but then there are scores of great players on bad teams. Why not have them instead?

Comment

Glastonbury didn’t win either. How about some love for Ridgefield? And I get that it’s an individual award, but then there are scores of great players on bad teams. Why not have them instead?
      Yes it is an individual award. Get over it Ridgefield dad. There are no All Americans on that team. Enjoy the win.

Comment

IHS didn’t even win S! But they have an AA? Hahaha. St Joe’s didn’t win L. Cmon guys. Smh.
        Her coach has same last name I think.

Comment

I can’t say much about the girls but Jessica Mazo is a real BAAAALLER....I had know idea of the level she was at until I saw her up close at a high school game.

Kudos for her she deserves it.
          Not going to say anything negative about the players chosen. Just think there were some legit players that were overlooked. But as always, comes down to who is on the committee. Life lesson I guess.

Comment

Yes it is an individual award. Get over it Ridgefield dad. There are no All Americans on that team. Enjoy the win.
            Not with Ridgefield but really liked MR on that team. I think those are her initials. Not sure if she’s AA material but very good.

Comment

Technically you are correct, but there are four players better than just about anyone on that list.

Comment

Let me take a wild guess as to who is on the committee for the girls side. NM from IHS, JN from SJ and JF from Glastonbury? LOL
                here you go
                Connecticut All New England Committee
                Preps-
                FCIAC- -Tom Cunningham-Fairfield Warde HS
                SWC-Nelson Mingachos- Immaculate HS
                Shorline-Megan Kilbride-Morgan HS
                SWC- Eleanor Brainard-Masuk HS
                CCC-Steve Yanosy-Berlin HS
                ECC- Robert Brule – Waterford HS
                SCC- Scott McMahon-Guilford HS
                BL-
                NCCC- David Sullivan- Suffield HS
                Chair Bill Pacelia – Executive Board
                Moderator- Steve Yanosy – Executive Board
                Please note if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the CGSCA president Bill Pacelia at wpacelia@snet.net (860-729-9351) of the All New England/Amer Chair Beth Regan at bregan@tolland.k12.ct.us (860-455-9196).

R

Comment

Technically you are correct, but there are four players better than just about anyone on that list.
                  not even close- to being better

Comment

One CFC boy on the list. Even poor teams can have some very good players. College coaches don't shop teams, they shop talent.
                    But they don’t shop at high school games. There are all Americans listed here that will never touch a division I college field.

Comment

here you go
                      Preps-
                      BL-
                      Please note if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the CGSCA president Bill Pacelia at wpacelia@snet.net (860-729-9351) of the All New England/Amer Chair Beth Regan at bregan@tolland.k12.ct.us (860-455-9196).

R
                      Laughable. Half those coaches can't even coach.

Comment

But they don’t shop at high school games. There are all Americans listed here that will never touch a division I college field.
                        You make no sense. This is a HS award dumašš and all of the players listed play club as well. Have you seen them all play? What qualifies you to determine a D1 player? And what does it matter if they play D1 or D3? You my friend are a classic Debbie Downer. Congrats to all those who made it this year, sorry your kid won’t ever come close.

Comment

here you go
                          Preps-
                          BL-

R
                          I think that’s an old list. A few of them no longer coach.

Comment

Get over it. Your kids coach didn't fight for him or her

Comment

Not with Ridgefield but really liked MR on that team. I think those are her initials. Not sure if she’s AA material but very good.
                              Nice try to disguise Ridgefield dad.

Every year people complain. Every year people feel so and so was overlooked. It happens. If your kid is college material college coaches know it. The award is an honor and great to have, but it won't determine their path.

Comment

Nice try to disguise Ridgefield dad.

Every year people complain. Every year people feel so and so was overlooked. It happens. If your kid is college material college coaches know it. The award is an honor and great to have, but it won't determine their path.
                                I agree with you, but at the same time, if a kid earns an honor, they should get it. Shouldn’t be because a coach is on a committee or pushes harder. It should be about the best players. Which this list clearly is not.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X