Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFC Parking

Why is it that everyone makes fun of FSA parking? CFC has two facilities and the parking is horrible at both. Also pretty underwhelmed with CFC facility itself. FSA is in class by itself when it comes to facilities.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that everyone makes fun of FSA parking? CFC has two facilities and the parking is horrible at both. Also pretty underwhelmed with CFC facility itself. FSA is in class by itself when it comes to facilities.
    No kidding. Cfc sucks. Over rated dbags

Comment

CFC Park is what you get when soccer coaches design a facility.

Comment

Awful location. Middle of nowhere.

Comment

Awful location. Middle of nowhere.

that cash burn is going to sink them

Comment

The fact that the facility doesn’t have lights on their outdoor fields says a lot.

Who is the facility for? Which of their teams? I’d be interested in knowing how it’s resolved when teams from different CFC branches request the same field time. Also, do the branch teams have to pay the facility a rental fee when they use the field. Do some branches get preferential treatment in terms of peak hours? Do they all pay the same hourly fee? Do the United teams trump all branches? If they haven’t thought all of these things they it’s going to be very interesting.

Comment

hmmm.....more than one thread about FSA commits and now parking and facilities? FSA must have hired an intern again.

Comment

Parking at the Hamden place isn’t great but the new place is easy. Parking in front of the building and back. Steps to get inside. Obviously written by someone who’s never been there. Lol. As for the facility itself. It’s pretty nice. Fields are great. They’re big. Nice turf. Nearly full sized goals. Separate area for GKs. One thing I’d like to see as a parent is seating indoors.

Comment

FSA has every right to bash you on your parking. They have been bashed mercilessly for their parking and it’s a finished parking lot. One that you can get in and out of easily. At the CFC site it’s gravel and pick marked with pot holes. Awful! Walk in the front door and you feel like your at a dentists office.

Comment

The fact that the facility doesn’t have lights on their outdoor fields says a lot.

Who is the facility for? Which of their teams? I’d be interested in knowing how it’s resolved when teams from different CFC branches request the same field time. Also, do the branch teams have to pay the facility a rental fee when they use the field. Do some branches get preferential treatment in terms of peak hours? Do they all pay the same hourly fee? Do the United teams trump all branches? If they haven’t thought all of these things they it’s going to be very interesting.
                    My understanding is that any team in the club that wants to use it, can. But location wise, it’s better suited for the United teams (boys and girls). I’m sure all teams have to pay to use it. They do have a mortgage I’m guessing.

Comment

FSA has every right to bash you on your parking. They have been bashed mercilessly for their parking and it’s a finished parking lot. One that you can get in and out of easily. At the CFC site it’s gravel and pick marked with pot holes. Awful! Walk in the front door and you feel like your at a dentists office.
                      It’s paved in the front. They give those spots to the parents of the better players. If you have to park in the back, it’s going to be a long season. Do they play dentists office music too?

Comment

It was built for United teams and Sound teams. Samba based in Bethany gets to use it

Those are the only branches involved and yes they pay.

Comment

They should be commended for having a facility. Just wish they could have done a better job with th me layout. Poorly conceived and it would not have cost much more to have it designed better.

Comment

They should be commended for having a facility. Just wish they could have done a better job with th me layout. Poorly conceived and it would not have cost much more to have it designed better.
                            everyone is a backseat driver these days. A bunch of pound hearty fools. They built it. Stop your bellyaching and keep to your own club.

Comment

It was built for United teams and Sound teams. Samba based in Bethany gets to use it

Those are the only branches involved and yes they pay.
                              Sound??? Are they even a branch any longer? I thought Sound had the almighty Choate facilities??? What about the crappy CFC Arena??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X