• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish u were there to see how amazing we played. But u weren’t. So suck it

Comment

Not so amazing.... you lost lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I wish u were there to see how amazing we played. But u weren’t. So suck it
        So amazing[ly] that you didn’t win a single match. Yeah, I really missed out standing in 34 degree rain to see that.

Comment

So simple. So ignorant. Keep winning trophies u fools

Comment

Keep playing friendliest.
            DA COULD CARE LESS ABOUT U12.
            who is the ignorant now?

Comment

apparently still you. :) take a min. you will figure it out

Comment

apparently still you. :) take a min. you will figure it out
                It is amazing how quite this thread has gone. What’s wrong Weston daddies, reality starting to sink In?

Comment

we did great this weekend; not sure what you talking about

Comment

It is amazing how quite this thread has gone. What’s wrong Weston daddies, reality starting to sink In?
                    I hear ya...normally I would be in here beating my chest, but as I saw my kid perform with him team over the weekend, I realized how lucky I was to be where I was and to see what I was seeing. No need to try to make anyone feel bad about their choices or the talent their kid may or may not have. We are where we are, and we're happy. Love & peace this Holiday Season.

Comment

Peace and love bro. I was happy with the results. and the experience. and the exposure.

Comment

The sooner you understand were not worried about beating up teams locally because were realistic and understand there are levels to this, the better off you’ll be. We understand where we’re at and where we’re going. Do you have a plan other than coming on here and trying to downplay our situation because you’re on the outside looking in? Do yourself a favor. Worry about making your kid better. The only reason you come here and talk s h I t is to “TRY” and justify to your shallow minded self your s h I t t y situation. Get a life dude...

Comment

damn. well said

Comment

The sooner you understand were not worried about beating up teams locally because were realistic and understand there are levels to this, the better off you’ll be. We understand where we’re at and where we’re going. Do you have a plan other than coming on here and trying to downplay our situation because you’re on the outside looking in? Do yourself a favor. Worry about making your kid better. The only reason you come here and talk s h I t is to “TRY” and justify to your shallow minded self your s h I t t y situation. Get a life dude...
                            Sir. The stick you are getting is well deserved and self-inflicted. Weston daddies are on here crowing and chest thumping until you play a real team and struggle. Get outside of south Florida and you realize your kids and Weston are nothing special. Just an average DA club. You did it to yourself, pal. Try conducting yourself with class all the time and not just being low-profile when you were taught a lesson and have nothing to brag about. As for me and my son, you have no idea who you are talking to of where my son plays. Nor will Yu ever. And that’s because I am not in here constantly crowing about it. I let him
                            Play and follow his path. He’s at the highest level, but one in a millio. Even that make it to that level ever get anywhere. And if you have you heart set on it, and no plan b or c of z, you are destined for misery. So take your own advice and relax, enjoy your kid and stop coming on here when Weston beats Kendall bragging. If you had done that, you would be seeing the stick that you are getting now.

Comment

You make no sense. Are you quoting the right post?

Comment

You make no sense. Are you quoting the right post?
                                Yes, the post where the defensive Weston daddy was getting his back up and out being called out after he and his buddies were in here (and various other threads) talking **** for weeks. Then they played and jonit is radio silence. They are “proud of the effort”/“— what happened to all the “la pinga. Westonnis the best. Got humbled I. ATLANTA didn’t you? Not only against The MLS club, but other DA clubs that participated gave you a reality check too? Why so quiet now papi?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X