2008 Weston DA boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Weston is going to throw the 08s a bone and take them to the MIC next year, along with whatever else they can think of to make it sexy. DA or not this group isn't being challenged in games anyway so it doesn't matter what league they play in next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I think Weston is going to throw the 08s a bone and take them to the MIC next year, along with whatever else they can think of to make it sexy. DA or not this group isn't being challenged in games anyway so it doesn't matter what league they play in next year.
      There’s two teams in south Florida that will definitely give them a challenge. You all know what teams those are.

Comment

There’s two teams in south Florida that will definitely give them a challenge. You all know what teams those are.
        I don't... enlighten us please.

Comment

orlando city and jacksonville armada... maybe. not deportivo or la academia, i hope to god thats not what you are talking about

Comment

orlando city and jacksonville armada... maybe. not deportivo or la academia, i hope to god thats not what you are talking about
            He said south florida :/

Comment

i know he did, the answer is no one.

Comment

Those 08 can not deal with pressure. Any decent team that put pressure on them and that’s it.
                There is too much ego going on there, that teams won’t last plus they are not been challenged plus they are getting poor training.

Comment

keep telling yourself that dude

Comment

keep telling yourself that dude
                    They've been protected by that DA badge. I'm betting Parkland will give them a dose of reality.

Comment

Hahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaah ahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahaha hahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaah ahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahaha hahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaah ahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahaha hahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaah ahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahaha hahahahaahahahaahaha****youhaahahahaahahahahahahaa hahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahah ahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaa hahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahah ahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaa hahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahah ahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaa hahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahah ahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaa hahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahah ahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahaa hahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahaha

Comment

I seen parkland play. Good team!

Comment

That’s one of the teams that will give the 08 DA team a challenge. There’s one more too.

Comment

Of course you did... right after you finished watching Weston DA on YouTube

Comment

All those 08 kids will leave next year to get real training!!!

The only reason they are there is for the DA, and we all know that's not going to happen.

That team won't stay together.
                              Where is this real training you speak of I have not seen it in s Florida anywhere

Comment

Where is this real training you speak of I have not seen it in s Florida anywhere
                                Everyone hates on them but Deportivo does have good training.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X