Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juan Michia coached my sons team this weekend and he stinks

Brandon Collins is his usual coach, but for some mysterious Weston Reason, Juan Michia coached him in Copa Rayados, his 2006 DA underperformed due to this bad roster management, poor decisions and energy.

Weston, please leave his with 2008-2009-2010 teams, i feel like he cares about kids, but dosent care about doing the right thing

Clueless American culture

All Weston people care about is winning. In Europe people play soccer to just to play. Here all u care about is winning. It really does not matter how u win so long as you win. What’s wrong? Did coach not start you snot nosed kid who can’t even juggle a soccer ball?

Comment

You leave. Your son sucks. They lost because the team sucks.

Comment

You’re a piece of s h I t if youre a Weston parent who started this thread.... Worry about whether or not your kid can play. That’s it!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Brandon Collins is his usual coach, but for some mysterious Weston Reason, Juan Michia coached him in Copa Rayados, his 2006 DA underperformed due to this bad roster management, poor decisions and energy.

Weston, please leave his with 2008-2009-2010 teams, i feel like he cares about kids, but dosent care about doing the right thing
          u13? Just worry about how your son is developing his game. Ridiculous.

Comment

Sorry troll! Not gonna work on us... ‘08, ‘09, & ‘10 are doing just fine. Good players and good coaching. You’re definitely not a Weston parent or you’d know.

Comment

when you go to national tournaments you go to win, to represent clubs, equal playing time is for when we play boca and kendall, not monterrey

Comment

Juan Michia coached my sons team this weekend and he stinks
                How do you know he stinks? Were you smelling his ass and crotch?

Comment

You’re wrong. It’s an equal “opportunity” that everyone deserves to experience. Find a new team then. You really think winning games at a showcase defines your sons future? You really think at 12 yrs old your son even cares? Give me a break daddy. The only one sour here is you!! I have news for you, if you’re a soccer dad and you care about your son losing meaningless soccer games, then you’re a LOSER!!

Comment

This is just another dumb parent who just realized that he spent thousands of dollars for nothing... ha ha next time say no to the stupid tournaments. use the money for private training and start a college fund because your little messi will not make it.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...=154877&page=5

Comment

Sounds like a frustrated father to me!

Comment

when you go to national tournaments you go to win, to represent clubs, equal playing time is for when we play boca and kendall, not monterrey
                        i think you are a weston parent, sadly, and not a troll. you are wrong, and especially at this age. Maybe PT should not be exactly equal but every kid that goes on a trip like this deserves their moment to shine. plus at 12 you have kids that are at different places in physical development. some kids do well just because they started their development early, but will not be so great in 3 years. the opposite is also true. you need to worry about your kid and leave the other things to the coaching staff.

Comment

Quit trolling. Come tryout and see if you’re kid can hack it. We see you watching from behind the bushes daddy. 2 years in a row trying out now? How’s West Pines treating you?

Comment

How do you know he stinks? Were you smelling his ass and crotch?
                            Doesn’t see it any more he’s a politician figure head at the club.

Comment

Quit trolling. Come tryout and see if you’re kid can hack it. We see you watching from behind the bushes daddy. 2 years in a row trying out now? How’s West Pines treating you?
                              This has nothing to do with west pines man. My kid has been on this team for two years. tired of favorites getting playing time in important games. and my son starts almost everygame. just dont give me a JV coach when we are use to brandon. Michia retired four years ago.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X