Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought if your team won a lot that meant college coaches will highlight where these super teams are playing, travel to their tournaments and flock to watch these girls on these teams so they can fill up their college rosters , no?
    Nope , you think a college coach gives a crap about a team? Hahahaha, they are there to scout a player they already have in mind

Comment

They will , the 4-5 girls who drive 2 hours to play for boca and or Weston will just play there, it’s all about the league and showcases , nothing more nothing less
      Who says there are 4-5 girls that drive 2 hours to play at Boca / Weston? There are not, even if consider all the players spread out across different age groups.

Comment

Who says there are 4-5 girls that drive 2 hours to play at Boca / Weston? There are not, even if consider all the players spread out across different age groups.
        boca has 5 girls and Weston has 3 that drive 2 + hours from up north

and they are good

Comment

Nope , you think a college coach gives a crap about a team? Hahahaha, they are there to scout a player they already have in mind
          A lot of extras will go watch a top game, like say semis and finals at a national playoffs. But otherwise yes you're correct - they come with a shopping list of who they're interested ahead of time and that's who they go see. They spot a diamond they're interested in but if a players isn't interested in the school it's a waste of the coach's time

Comment

Please everyone Rush is / will not be getting GDA ~Fact. This is just a trolling rumor to get interest about Rush.

Comment

Please everyone Rush is / will not be getting GDA ~Fact. This is just a trolling rumor to get interest about Rush.
              That they played against a GDA team who must get approval to play outside competition, and there is currently no GDA club in Orlando does make one wonder if Rush is in the running for a GDA program. They already have a younger boys program as does WFF. Not saying they will get it or not but the above does seem it is a possibility.

Comment

boca has 5 girls and Weston has 3 that drive 2 + hours from up north

and they are good
                Lol if Boca has 5 good players on a team they wouldn’t suck as bad as they do

Comment

Far worse clubs have the badge. USSF loves gaining market share so adding another club-more market share. Nothing would surprise me at this point

Comment

All objective signals point to Rush having GDA next year. This rumor has wings.

Comment

Lol if Boca has 5 good players on a team they wouldn’t suck as bad as they do
                      The 2 older age groups don’t suck at all, probably because of Orlando players

The younger ones are playing with 2-3 girls that shouldn’t be playing competitive soccer, you can thank the coach they canned for choosing them and overlooking others

Comment

All objective signals point to Rush having GDA next year. This rumor has wings.
                        What "objective signals?" I have not heard a single "objective signal" but I will say that if WFF gets GDA there does not have to be any "objective signal." WFF only had 1 team in 1 year play above .500 in their total of 4 years in ECNL before getting GDA. No objectivity involved.

Comment

What "objective signals?" I have not heard a single "objective signal" but I will say that if WFF gets GDA there does not have to be any "objective signal." WFF only had 1 team in 1 year play above .500 in their total of 4 years in ECNL before getting GDA. No objectivity involved.
                          Like someone said USSF is more interested in market share than quality. They added a NY club that was terrible in ECNL and, shocker, they're terrible in GDA too.

Comment

The 2 older age groups don’t suck at all, probably because of Orlando players

The younger ones are playing with 2-3 girls that shouldn’t be playing competitive soccer, you can thank the coach they canned for choosing them and overlooking others
                            You might be confusing players that played in Orlando last year and are currently playing in Boca with players that ACTUALLY live in Orlando and commute down to play in Boca. They are not the same thing.

Comment

Objective signals would be that they had scrimmages with two DA clubs in one month. Not only does this never happen it happened twice. Take this with the fact that the SE conference is short a team from the Orlando area and you should get the picture. If you expected a clearer signal I am afraid you would not know it if a bowling ball hit you in the face.

Mark this post so I can tell you I told you so when Spring rolls around.

Comment

Objective signals would be that they had scrimmages with two DA clubs in one month. Not only does this never happen it happened twice. Take this with the fact that the SE conference is short a team from the Orlando area and you should get the picture. If you expected a clearer signal I am afraid you would not know it if a bowling ball hit you in the face.

Mark this post so I can tell you I told you so when Spring rolls around.
                                add to what you said, FKK and OC are in ECNL so makes Rush on very short list of remaining clubs in the area

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X