Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scores mean nothing. How do you know their coach didn’t give specific instructions to work on a particular topic? I bet player for player, ‘08 Pre is far more technically & tactically superior to the white team. Why is a Weston parent on tearing their own club up? What a loser!
    good point. you can win 9v9 consistently playing kick ball. but that's not what DA coaches want to see.

Comment

he wont be a weston parent for long, go searching for medals and trophies elsewhere please;

miramar
      levante
      deportivo
      west pines
      sunrise
      miami lakes

they all need parents like you.

your son hates you too

Comment

he wont be a weston parent for long, go searching for medals and trophies elsewhere please;

miramar
        levante
        deportivo
        west pines
        sunrise
        miami lakes

they all need parents like you.

your son hates you too
        You forgot to include Weston Pre-Da here retard. Same garbage at a higher price.

Comment

What other reasons? I’m just stating the facts. Go roster by roster on the DA teams and the MAJORITY of the players came from other clubs. There is no development in Pre-Academy unless you’re lucky and get a good coach, like in most clubs out there.
          Pre is just a marketing term and a way to charge parents more money. It's just another team and has nothing to do with actual DA.

Comment

you are paying for extra practice with a higher license coach, guys, weston didnt invent this. and the guy complaining wishes his kid was on that team, so what are we talking about here.

my son was in pre-academy last year and his team was subpar, but he worked hard, had good practices and moved up the "ladder"

Comment

You forgot to include Weston Pre-Da here retard. Same garbage at a higher price.
              \

why would i include weston you d u m b f u c k ! read what i wrote, im giving you options. leave weston bro. in january there will be ID camps for Beckham, please have him go there, im sure he will get picked right away

Comment

you are paying for extra practice with a higher license coach, guys, weston didnt invent this. and the guy complaining wishes his kid was on that team, so what are we talking about here.

my son was in pre-academy last year and his team was subpar, but he worked hard, had good practices and moved up the "ladder"
                I know Weston didn’t invent it. Keep drinking the Pre-Academy bull****.

Pre-Academy Coach Licenses
                Tony - E
                Marcelo - C
                Nicolas - D

Comment

Actually, it’s

Tony - D
                  Marcelo - B
                  Nicolas - C

What’s your point?

Comment

Licenses mean nothing to me. The players make the coaches. Hold your children accountable people!! My daughter has an excellent D licensed coach for the last 2 years!!!

Comment

You guys forgot Francesco!

Comment

Licenses mean nothing to me. The players make the coaches. Hold your children accountable people!! My daughter has an excellent D licensed coach for the last 2 years!!!
                        agree 100% by u13 or even late u12, kids need to start to take ownership of their performance. they should have a general idea what it means to play well and not play well, based on positional understanding. if all you do is blame it on the coach, you are not helping your kid to improve. they need to want to improve, listen at practice, put in the work, and analyze their own performance during games. if this is not happening, don't blame the coach. at these ages, alot of kids just want to dribble, head down and score goals. if that's your kid, understand your kid is only a candidate for an attacking position on a DA team. there are a small number of these spots available and lots and lots of competition.

Comment

excellent post.

Russo, Francesco and the rest of them do a great job, they follow instructions from their staff leaders.

If your kid is stuck in white, maybe he belongs there

Comment

Marcelo excellent coach. Teach how to play the game. You play game properly and lose because kickball and fast. That’s it. Ok 1-0 2-0 4-2. Ok kickball and bad soccer. Marcelo teach to play in back and in pressure. Ok you lose but not with good soccer game. But we see ok later who will be good soccer player. You see who improve with the proper development. Everything win win win. This is not the soccer. The soccer is to play and think. Good technical and good decision making. You make good technical too many time and the fast player will get luck and score. Is because the player are still kids and still make it the mistakes. But the other player do not try to play soccer. But everyone think the winner is better. We will see

Comment

Actually, it’s

Tony - D
                              Marcelo - B
                              Nicolas - C

What’s your point?
                              That Pre-Academy is bull**** and it doesn’t work. It’s pretty simple moron. But stay strong, keep working hard, and you’ll move up the “ladder”.

Comment

Ah yes and Toby very good

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X