Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dad/Coach-since when did 3rd/4th place count? You lost get over it, no one cares if your teams uniform looks better than ours, and no one cares if your girls can juggle and chew gum at the same time either.
    It seems every year you creep outta your hole with the same F-in excuse on how your Weston team is so much better than every other team that beats them.
    I suggest you go out and buy the biggest Silver Hardware you can find, it’ll be incrusted as “the best team ever, to never win States or SWCs “ hand it to the coach at the teams Banquet.
    Wow you really need to get a life this is a game. It is not real life and what Weston did or didn't do matters to you is remarkable at best but more characterized as pathetic - instead of berating the Weston parent who posted that, look in the mirror and realize your animosity towards him is to make you feel better about your sorry existence.

Comment

Wow you really need to get a life this is a game. It is not real life and what Weston did or didn't do matters to you is remarkable at best but more characterized as pathetic - instead of berating the Weston parent who posted that, look in the mirror and realize your animosity towards him is to make you feel better about your sorry existence.
      Suck on a lollipop till your lover gets back from “HIS” outta town meeting will ya. You’re the same turd posting with a different narrative.

Nuff said.

Comment

Wow sarcasm - you must be so lost in your life that you can't accept people and their right to an opinion. I aspire to be you.

Plainfield beat Weston in PKs that doesn't change that both teams played a solid game that they can be proud of.
        Plainfield V Lewis Mills Sunday @ 12:30 in WestHaven, come out and support us.

Comment

Plainfield V Lewis Mills Sunday @ 12:30 in WestHaven, come out and support us.
          You would have to pay me to watch a class s game my kid wasn’t in. Rather watch u13 indoor premier with boards.

Comment

You would have to pay me to watch a class s game my kid wasn’t in. Rather watch u13 indoor premier with boards.
            Yup- save the dough, from your grammar looks like you’re needing some night classes.

And BTW , Plainfield game is not class S, your maybe mistaken with the Imac match-up.

Comment

Yup- save the dough, from your grammar looks like you’re needing some night classes.

And BTW , Plainfield game is not class S, your maybe mistaken with the Imac match-up.
              Speaking of night classes and grammar...pot meet kettle.

Comment

Your?

When you get the urge to be grammer biotch, you really need to come correct.

Comment

Your?

When you get the urge to be grammer biotch, you really need to come correct.

My bad, I was multitasking watching family members of yours on Alohatube, One hand stroking the other typing, took me a while to reply I had to clean a sticky screen.

Your Mama! Or ya Mama - doesn’t matter she’s still a hoe!

Comment

That’s fat English Brad
                    Punt it down the field brad? Shoot it off the kickoff brad? Joystick in a whiny voice brad?

Comment

Punt it down the field brad? Shoot it off the kickoff brad? Joystick in a whiny voice brad?
                      That’s the one.

Comment

Parent/coach of Weston.

Weston girls cheering for LM , such a sad bunch the whole lot, AD needs a new coach, he’s a broken record that Just keeps on giving.
                        Congrats to Lewis Mills - a perfect season doesn’t happen but once in a lifetime.

Comment

Weston girls cheering for LM , such a sad bunch the whole lot, AD needs a new coach, he’s a broken record that Just keeps on giving.
                          Congrats to Lewis Mills - a perfect season doesn’t happen but once in a lifetime.
                          Weston AD is a tool

Comment

I’m not a Weston dad, my daughters team played them in states this year. After seeing kick and run all season, it was nice to see a team play soccer.
                            Weston coach at the Plainfield/Lewis Mills game in West Haven yesterday. Do you think he was taking notes?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X