Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look moron, how many times do I have to spell it out for you? It is a city commission, not city council. There was no vote and the city would not approve a deal like that. There IS a residency rule and anything that doesn't match up to that would mean there is no more CSU and no more PG. If you believe otherwise or want to spew out your kool-aide, you obviously are one of those sad parents who was hoodwinked.
    Now what? Where do we go for soccer then?

Comment

Change sports. If asking for advice on TS, youth soccer is obviously too difficult for you to handle.

Comment

You are dumber than a stump. Do you really think what they are playing in Coral Springs is soccer? They have the rec program and then a glorified rec program that they call travel soccer.

Comment

Look moron, how many times do I have to spell it out for you? It is a city commission, not city council. There was no vote and the city would not approve a deal like that. There IS a residency rule and anything that doesn't match up to that would mean there is no more CSU and no more PG. If you believe otherwise or want to spew out your kool-aide, you obviously are one of those sad parents who was hoodwinked.
          Look moron, a city commission makes a city council. But doesn’t even matter, city commission has already agreed. No more residency rule. CSU city commission has a man crush on Alan. He can take anyone from anywhere now. No more residency rule. Keep whining because CSU is no more. It’s now Prime, baby!,

Comment

Look moron, a city commission makes a city council. But doesn’t even matter, city commission has already agreed. No more residency rule. CSU city commission has a man crush on Alan. He can take anyone from anywhere now. No more residency rule. Keep whining because CSU is no more. It’s now Prime, baby!,
            You must be a Prime wannabe! The CITY COMMISSION has their minutes available on the city website. There was never a vote on the matter and you can't agree to something outside of the COMMISSION chambers dipshtt. That would be a violation of the Sunshine Law, but I wouldn't expect you to know what that is either.

Comment

You must be a Prime wannabe! The CITY COMMISSION has their minutes available on the city website. There was never a vote on the matter and you can't agree to something outside of the COMMISSION chambers dipshtt. That would be a violation of the Sunshine Law, but I wouldn't expect you to know what that is either.
              My kid is at CSU and they are making some very positive moves. Yes they are merging with Prime and will be Prime CSU and yes it was approved by city commission. One of the former CSU players parent is on commission and my neighbor and he specifically told me that the city doesn't want to be involved in policing residency and since Prime is a national program and CSU has been a mess the CSU soccer club is turning over the entire operation to Prime and residence is no longer a concern of the commission. So you need to get your facts straight.

Comment

My kid is at CSU and they are making some very positive moves. Yes they are merging with Prime and will be Prime CSU and yes it was approved by city commission. One of the former CSU players parent is on commission and my neighbor and he specifically told me that the city doesn't want to be involved in policing residency and since Prime is a national program and CSU has been a mess the CSU soccer club is turning over the entire operation to Prime and residence is no longer a concern of the commission. So you need to get your facts straight.
                No one gives a crap who’s using the fields , Coral Springs ain’t what it used to be , as long as someone is payin for field use they are good to go

Good luck

Comment

That would be incorrect! It has never gone to a vote. They will NOT allow an outside organization to basically kick residents off the field. Prime may be able to rent fields, but they will have to pay extra if they are non-residents. Those are the facts.

Comment

Hate to break it to you but, 6 months ago Prime wasnt even a program let alone a national one.

Comment

Hate to break it to you but, 6 months ago Prime wasnt even a program let alone a national one.
                      And here they are 6 months later and they are still NOT a national program.

Comment

It will be the same **** show just with a different name. As long as DR and PG are involved then absolutely nothing will change. Let me guess, their kids will automatically make it to ECNL? Prime is making a huge mistake by becoming one with CSU. Obviously they are not too concerned about tarnishing their name. There are a lot more options in South Florida. Stupid move!

Comment

It will be the same **** show just with a different name. As long as DR and PG are involved then absolutely nothing will change. Let me guess, their kids will automatically make it to ECNL? Prime is making a huge mistake by becoming one with CSU. Obviously they are not too concerned about tarnishing their name. There are a lot more options in South Florida. Stupid move!
                          Did you happen to see the press release that the two organizations put out at the beginning of the year announcing the “merger/partnership? “

It’s sad that there were these two highly successful organizations coming together… What a crock! Prime wasn’t even a month old and Coral Springs hasn’t been relevant since the 80s!

Comment

The club soccer talk is so overwhelming Prime is not even relevant they are a complete joke.
                            They don’t have fields they got the ECNL on faulty merit . ECNL needs to re-evaluate there system and make a better choice like a Team Boca

Comment

alan didnt care about the players, he just needs the fields
                              PG said that Prime will have a larger presence with CSU next year. So there’s that!

Comment

Did you happen to see the press release that the two organizations put out at the beginning of the year announcing the “merger/partnership? “

It’s sad that there were these two highly successful organizations coming together… What a crock! Prime wasn’t even a month old and Coral Springs hasn’t been relevant since the 80s!
                                What are you talking about? What about the Weston,Sunrise,West Pines and Gardens merger all because Prime is getting the best players,and now they need to combine their teams to be competitive? All because of Prime. The fact is most of the best will try Prime, the elite of the elite(maybe one or two in florida) will have to play DA to get on WNT,Weston will pick up the next best,and the other clubs will be feeders to prime and weston and a boca da,then feeders to coral springs so they make prime the next year,then retaining the rest while getting less and less competitive but still taking in players and money.everybody plays

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X