X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clean house. It’s ok. Quality not quantity
    Not much quality. Everyone who was decent left at the end of last season.

Comment

Not much quality. Everyone who was decent left at the end of last season.
      They were leaving long before last season.

Comment

And do not forget the bronze division. CSU has multiple teams playing bronze. They had to bring girls over from Prime to help teams out to play bronze and now they look like rock stars. Wonder how much they had to pay them to play?
        They comped their fees. No charges.

Comment

They comped their fees. No charges.
          Can’t the clubs pay their directors of coaching more money so they don’t have to take jobs at local high schools? I would think that the DOCs would want to be at the fields every single night working with their respective teams. That, in my opinion, is one of the biggest problems this club has.

Comment

Can’t the clubs pay their directors of coaching more money so they don’t have to take jobs at local high schools? I would think that the DOCs would want to be at the fields every single night working with their respective teams. That, in my opinion, is one of the biggest problems this club has.
            The biggest problem is management and you can continue to throw money for coaches if managers are ineffective, that my friend is a waste. They need talent so the playees and coaches don’t leave for better pastures... as it is they spend most of their operating budget on coaching and DOC salary. They need to fulfill the promises made during registration and team meetings, bring high quality players and allow better players to play with FC Prime anything else is just not fulfilling your part of the contract, since the older groups have gotten the shaft essentially.

Comment

The biggest problem is management and you can continue to throw money for coaches if managers are ineffective, that my friend is a waste. They need talent so the playees and coaches don’t leave for better pastures... as it is they spend most of their operating budget on coaching and DOC salary. They need to fulfill the promises made during registration and team meetings, bring high quality players and allow better players to play with FC Prime anything else is just not fulfilling your part of the contract, since the older groups have gotten the shaft essentially.
              Nothing has been fulfilled that was shown to parents at the presentation that took place at the end of last season. Nothing has been fulfilled that was presented to parents and players during tryouts. They are just full of a bunch of hot air. I am curious to see if FC Prime will stay partnered with them.

Comment

No. One. Cares.

Comment

Nothing has been fulfilled that was shown to parents at the presentation that took place at the end of last season. Nothing has been fulfilled that was presented to parents and players during tryouts. They are just full of a bunch of hot air. I am curious to see if FC Prime will stay partnered with them.
                  That was the first smoke and mirror the new DOC threw at the people. How many players from CSU are actually playing for Prime on a regular basis? Did you really expect something new?

Comment

That was the first smoke and mirror the new DOC threw at the people. How many players from CSU are actually playing for Prime on a regular basis? Did you really expect something new?
                    I have a grandson that likes the sport of soccer. Would Coral Springs be a good program for him? Do people have a positive experience at CSU?

Comment

I have a grandson that likes the sport of soccer. Would Coral Springs be a good program for him? Do people have a positive experience at CSU?
                      only if he likes playing rec soccer

Comment

You seem to be on the right track here. Can you run for President and get DR outta there.

Comment

This assumes that the players at Coral Springs are good enough. I do know of at least one player was invited to play ECNL and the younger girls many are playing pre ECNL. I also see better coaching but the club is still a long way from being good.

Comment

This assumes that the players at Coral Springs are good enough. I do know of at least one player was invited to play ECNL and the younger girls many are playing pre ECNL. I also see better coaching but the club is still a long way from being good.
                            sounds like a fancy label put on a team to make them sound elite. These teams are only playing in Division 2. Give them some real competition and lets see how they hold up.

Comment

With all these new threads of college commitments where are they from Coral Springs? When was the last time that this club had someone commit to a real school?
                              No one gets into a college by playing for this club. And whatever happened to Ria? I heard she is not coaching anymore? Did she have enough of the lies from PG and DR?

Comment

If true the world of soccer is much better off with her out of coaching....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X