Boys Soccer Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2386324]I heard he's leaving Hall and will now be the new head coach at uconn[/

Not even UConn would be that stupid

Comment

Zeke is an abomination. It’s embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Zeke is an abomination. It’s embarrassing
        Get a life. Move on.

Comment

Zeke for President in 2020! Sure as heck won’t be winning any state championships so why not

Comment

Zeke deserves to be coach of the year. Hall went 18-2-1, won their league and went to the Class LL finals. A fantastic job!

Comment

How is that a fantastic job? He had all FSA kids and still cant pull it off...its an embarrassment really.

Comment

Zeke deserves to be coach of the year. Hall went 18-2-1, won their league and went to the Class LL finals. A fantastic job!
                Not a great game manager

Comment

No he doesn’t it. He had a team full of premier players, an easy schedule and was 0-2-1 against Farmington and Glastonbury. Not a game coach at all.

Comment

Yeah...he’s a loser

Comment

He's decent on tactics and smaller set-pieces, quite good actually. He struggles with game plan though. 80% of you would love to have his success though, a lot of jealous people here.

Thank you,
                      Juice

Comment

Yeah...he’s a loser
                        Someone sure has it in for him, you most likely. Why else is this thread revived every few days?

Comment

He's decent on tactics and smaller set-pieces, quite good actually. He struggles with game plan though. 80% of you would love to have his success though, a lot of jealous people here.

Thank you,
                          Juice
                          jealous of this lousy sod called juice. You need a smack in the coupon

Comment

Thank you,
                            Juice
                            Put me in the 20% OJ

Comment

Thank you,
                              Juice
                              What are smaller set pieces? I guess I am not up on your soccer terminology. Is 80% his winning percentage?

Comment

What are smaller set pieces? I guess I am not up on your soccer terminology. Is 80% his winning percentage?
                                Set pieces that are not goal kicks or just long kicks out you defensive end. Think corners and free kicks in attacking third.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X