Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If that is true, then st joes would never have won that award, especially in the “year of Toto”. Niether would Wilton in the “year of assault of opposing players and coaches”
    Both times I've gone it went to smaller unknown schools

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2387407]Both times I've gone it went to smaller unknown

Well it seems to be a real award-

Comment

If that is true, then st joes would never have won that award, especially in the “year of Toto”. Niether would Wilton in the “year of assault of opposing players and coaches”
        Well they did

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2387431]
          Both times I've gone it went to smaller unknown

Well it seems to be a real award-
          Go back a couple of pages and you'll see a post where someone listed all the awards given.

The award for sportsmanship is real.

The award for "team of the year" is someone's fantasy.

Comment

I have seen lists on all state players and all Americans is there a list for all new england?

Comment

I have seen lists on all state players and all Americans is there a list for all new england?
              the all State team has the kids who received all new england and has been out for a long time

Comment

Please share

Comment

Please share
                  look on gametime they may still have it up

Comment

the all State team has the kids who received all new england and has been out for a long time
                    https://unitedsoccercoaches.org/web/...gion_Team.aspx

Comment

That's not the same thing, CT awards are this weekend. I am just looking to know who's getting what. You can see the all state list and all new American but not all new england. Where can I find this information?

Comment

That's not the same thing, CT awards are this weekend. I am just looking to know who's getting what. You can see the all state list and all new American but not all new england. Where can I find this information?
                        I know your family has been waiting for two months, and I hate to be the spoiler, but........your kid didn’t make it.

Comment

Us soccer coaches list does list all the all new england
                          All state just does public’s

Comment

Actually game time does list it
                            Ct all state I think it’s 12 kids and has what they got

Comment

There are 4 legit players on that list from CT and 2 will have great college careers.

JM is the best HS player in the Country, Yankee product who didn’t need ECNL or CFC tag. CFC must have hated that a life long Yankee player achieved this high honor. St Joes recruitment just went up 100 fold as why would anyone want to go anywhere else, they win every year, they get their players put up for numerous local, regional, and national awards, and they have a coach who knows how to win. That’s the best recipe to get your kid in college.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X