Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oc pdl

Heard most of the former oc academy boys playing pdl at MV have left unhappy? What happened? Just more issues for oc.

Playing favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Playing favorite
      Not the case, not serious enough for what the MV coaches are wanting in terms of commitment.

They value parties and family vacations than playing football and working every day on the field. MV people are hard core and if they sense a player is not on board they have no issue telling them to find another place to play or go. The boy I know on the team is loving it and I am happy with how serious these guys are.

Comment

idiot

Not the case, not serious enough for what the MV coaches are wanting in terms of commitment.

They value parties and family vacations than playing football and working every day on the field. MV people are hard core and if they sense a player is not on board they have no issue telling them to find another place to play or go. The boy I know on the team is loving it and I am happy with how serious these guys are.
        Your never going to make everyone happy!!! Parents are only happy when their kid is happy. Its a team sport, but all families have tunnel vision. Half love the MV move and half hate it. Thats just the way it is. Move on and get a LIFE!-- OC just pawned off the DA onto a Private school with money. OC did not want to spend the money. They could never keep a director for more than a year and all the Directors are somewhere else doing great. Hope the teams do well. The Pro team needs players!

Comment

Your never going to make everyone happy!!! Parents are only happy when their kid is happy. Its a team sport, but all families have tunnel vision. Half love the MV move and half hate it. Thats just the way it is. Move on and get a LIFE!-- OC just pawned off the DA onto a Private school with money. OC did not want to spend the money. They could never keep a director for more than a year and all the Directors are somewhere else doing great. Hope the teams do well. The Pro team needs players!
          Mike Potempa is a cock

Comment

Correct

Mike Potempa is a cock
            So True

Comment

Coach?

Comment

Time to pay is probably coming soon...

Comment

Yes they are doing right . The only ones that played the favorites card were the good ole boys network that are no longer there. Karma is truly a bitch

Comment

Coach?
                    Coach and cock

Comment

Heard most of the former oc academy boys playing pdl at MV have left unhappy? What happened? Just more issues for oc.
                      OC is a joke........ From day one till today......

Comment

Mike Potempa is a cock
                        average coach at best but has the MV money behind him

Comment

OC is a joke........ From day one till today......
                          Worse now than ever with Montverde and losing all the time

Comment

Worse now than ever with Montverde and losing all the time
                            That's why they are in conference PDL Finals. Heard they even played OCDA players.

Comment

That's why they are in conference PDL Finals. Heard they even played OCDA players.
                              Check the roster. There might be a few da players but never any game time for them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X