Rds redbull try-outs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDS is the best place to develop in USA period !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Your son should be playing on Barca Academy NY if you want him to be pushed and trained correctly. Forca Barca!
      Barca Academy NY fee is $1000 for spring & fall + $300 for winter? Forca Barca!

Comment

Barca Academy NY fee is $1000 for spring & fall + $300 for winter? Forca Barca!
        RDS wannabe english trainers vs La Masia trainers....need you ask more?

Forca Barca!

Comment

Your son should be playing on Barca Academy NY if you want him to be pushed and trained correctly. Forca Barca!
          If only Forca Barca guy would schedule a meetup with NYCFC GDA guy and then start their own board...

Comment

To answer some prior questions, as parent of child on RDS Regional team now:

1. RDS Regional teams were much harder to get on than usual RDS. Last year they had 5 rounds of tryouts and cut many kids that are stars on other club/pre-academy teams.
            2. Yes, you can dual card, but no-one really plays for the RDS team and another club team, so no-one paying 6k. You shouldn't do RDS Regional Tema and Susa. A few kids are able to play some games for town teams also, which most other clubs won't permit. Otherwise, the cost is comparable to other club teams.
            3. Training is ridiculously good. Coaches are fantastic.
            4. Having had kids at 4 clubs - cost is no different than a beachside, fcw, wc etc.

Comment

1. RDS Regional teams were much harder to get on than usual RDS. Last year they had 5 rounds of tryouts and cut many kids that are stars on other club/pre-academy teams.
              2. Yes, you can dual card, but no-one really plays for the RDS team and another club team, so no-one paying 6k. You shouldn't do RDS Regional Tema and Susa. A few kids are able to play some games for town teams also, which most other clubs won't permit. Otherwise, the cost is comparable to other club teams.
              4. Having had kids at 4 clubs - cost is no different than a beachside, fcw, wc etc.
              Thank you for the info. current 2007 team will be gone after this seasons ? or they will play RDS team 2007 for 2018/2019 ?

Comment

Actually they were not as hard to get on than last year where there was only 1 RDS team. Plus, there are at least 2 kids dual carding right now on the South team with one on SUSA and another on Port Washington.

Comment

I didn't say it was harder than last year - I said it was harder to get on than the RDS clinics, which is what the poster asked about. Of course, when they had one team it was harder than 3 regional teams. But it was harder to get on than the large pre-academy squadsof local DAs.

They made a 2 year commitment to kids so the current 2007s who don't make teh full academy will have some type of regional premier option, though I suspect some will join DAs

Comment

also, I didnt say it was impossible to dual card at a premier club like susa, but if its more than once a week town travel game, I think that kid is highly likely to get an overuse injury or burnout or both. That's just a bad decision

Comment

My son get offer to RDS regional team 2018/2019 he is playing NYCSL 2009 team.

Comment

My son get offer to RDS regional team 2018/2019 he is playing NYCSL 2009 team.
                        My son got offer from red bulls u12 academy today. We love this game. Future is bright.

Comment

My son got offer from red bulls u12 academy today. We love this game. Future is bright.
                          Congratulation!!! Did he played in RDS team?

Comment

Congratulation!!! Did he played in RDS team?
                            YES! RDS is best.

Comment

Great! :) do you know how many kids got offered to academy ?

Comment

Great! :) do you know how many kids got offered to academy ?
                                pretty sure he is trolling.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X