Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope, you made those posts yourself 6 years ago. You then revert back to them to back up some point, but you fail since you made them yourself. You are playing the victim, Jussie.

Prove me wrong.
    I made those posts 6 years ago?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Everyone knows it was you. You are the one and only con spewing hate here day after day. Behold your legacy!

Comment

I made those posts 6 years ago?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Everyone knows it was you. You are the one and only con spewing hate here day after day. Behold your legacy!
      Nope, you. So obvious Jussie.

Prove it.

Comment

Ain't brushed them teeth since 1983
        But why's everbody always pickin' on me?
        'Cause you've got the grooming habits of a chimpanzee

Comment

Hicks coming back as “Counselor to the President”

He hasn’t found anyone who can steam his pants as well as she did.

What a loser! LOCK HIM UP in a nursing home for the senile !

Yeah his dementia is getting bad so they need “Hopey” back to whisper to him

Comment

Nope, you. So obvious Jussie.

Prove it.
            Hahahaha

Now you are getting it! You wrote those posts about your daughter’s pussy getting squeezed YOURSELF because you are a depraved sick bastard who loves to dream about his hero trump squeezing his own wife’s and daughter’s pussy!

What kind of man does that just to curry sympathy!

Comment

Bloomberg is currently p’owning Trump in much the same way TeeHee continually p’owns Bore-is

Comment

Hahahaha

Now you are getting it! You wrote those posts about your daughter’s pussy getting squeezed YOURSELF because you are a depraved sick bastard who loves to dream about his hero trump squeezing his own wife’s and daughter’s pussy!

What kind of man does that just to curry sympathy!
                Wow, to even kid about someone sexually assaulting someone's daughter is a line that few will cross.

But, Jussie, you've come out and proudly admitted you made the posts, so as normal, your comments don't make any sense.

Comment

Bloomberg is currently p’owning Trump in much the same way TeeHee continually p’owns Bore-is
                  Jussie: Undefeated in his basement; winless in the real world.

Comment

Wow, to even kid about someone sexually assaulting someone's daughter is a line that few will cross.

But, Jussie, you've come out and proudly admitted you made the posts, so as normal, your comments don't make any sense.
                    Not kidding about it.

You wrote that post yourself because you were losing the argument about the “Access Hollywood” stuff. You couldn’t defend it so you desperately changed the subject.

Besides you can’t call a pussy squeeze a sexual assault even though you wrote the post because that would be admitting that trump admitted to sexual assault when he said “grab em
                    By the poosy”

Lose lose again for the cons

Delicious

Comment

You cheer loudly for a President who has been charged with rape in court documents. Over two dozen women claim he has assaulted them and another two dozen said he sexually harrased them.

You don’t get yo talk until you and trump break up.

Mike p’owning trump while I p’own you

Delicious !

Comment

Not kidding about it.

You wrote that post yourself because you were losing the argument about the “Access Hollywood” stuff. You couldn’t defend it so you desperately changed the subject.

Besides you can’t call a pussy squeeze a sexual assault even though you wrote the post because that would be admitting that trump admitted to sexual assault when he said “grab em
                        By the poosy”

Lose lose again for the cons

Delicious
                        It's not anything most respectful people in the world even entertain as a thought. With you, it's never far from your mind.

Pretty sad state we are in with people can make off-hand comments about sexually assaulting our youth and it's considered "winning".

Comment

'Cause you're white but got a nose like Bill Cosby
                          Why's everbody always pickin' on me?
                          Always pickin' and rippin' apart poor ol' Jimmy Pop Ali
                          I got a schnoz like the ''cause' but there's a lot more wrong with you

Comment

He definitely has a Napoleon complex. Little men are often angry and bitter
                            That would be Mini Mike Bloomberg.

Comment

And you have weakly apologized for your hate posts . Seems much the same .

Are you claiming now that you fully back all the hate posts about me? Including the one today about me “getting killed?”

You gutter degenerates never stop the low level churning do you? Even after you’ve beclowned yourself

Comment

And you have weakly apologized for your hate posts . Seems much the same .

Are you claiming now that you fully back all the hate posts about me? Including the one today about me “getting killed?”

You gutter degenerates never stop the low level churning do you? Even after you’ve beclowned yourself
                                I never apologized for anything, because I never made the posts. I did say that whomever made them is scum.

What's even worse, Jussie, is when you made them yourself and then tried to make it out to be someone else to try to gain some measure of sympathy. You then get your wife to come on and back you up. It's a weird scenario Mr. McVictimHood.

It's cause I'm done in sixty seconds and you'll still want it enlarged
                                Cause ya wore velour flares until the late Eighties

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X