Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    so is the loony left more than 15 % of your party? may be i underrepresented them- they make noise closer to 50% but i held out hope for the DNC
    Ochocinco ? why not pay homage to someone decent and a better receiver larry Fitzgerald
    or Julio jones
    Because those players didn't come up with Child Please like Chad did. Keep up.

I buy your premise that the extremes of both parties are looney and intractable. Additionally they are relatively small but vocal.

My point is that Trump is losing the centrist who voted for him on either side. He doesn't need to lose too many to impact him in the next general election. That loss will cause him trouble in states like Pennsylvania due to Electoral College.

Comment

gerrymandering has always been a issue but more so on racial lines than on party line
      your electoral votes are calculated on your census (every 10 years) so yes there are years where the numbers may get off but not to any great degree
      why should a vote in cali count more than a Wyoming voter?
      this last election was actually a great example of the beauty of the electoral college
      one candidate campaigned in big # states while the other campaigned in all the others states
      the founders were brilliant
      Can you explain the beauty, besides your candidate winning?

Comment

Because those players didn't come up with Child Please like Chad did. Keep up.

I buy your premise that the extremes of both parties are looney and intractable. Additionally they are relatively small but vocal.

My point is that Trump is losing the centrist who voted for him on either side. He doesn't need to lose too many to impact him in the next general election. That loss will cause him trouble in states like Pennsylvania due to Electoral College.

Chad didnt come up with that- he heard it from his Gma and every other Black woman he tried to BS- like the 2 other players did
        it is (was) a common term in the Black culture ever hear of Michael irving-he used it all the time

Comment

Can you explain the beauty, besides your candidate winning?
          the beauty is all states matter-Tortoise and the hare- hillary went for quick big points and Trump went for the small methodical way he also didn't take for granted that Hillary would win the rust belt states, she did
          I never stated that my candidate won, but the system certainly worked for the candidate that campaigned in the most states

Comment

That's not what the founding fathers had in mind, sorry.
            The magnitude in population disparity we have now was nothing they were familiar with.
            theres a boatload of things we have now that they weren't familiar with- they never envisioned the central government usurping so much power from the states, activist judges,career politicians,party above country, super pacs, etc...
            but they came up with the best system of Government this world has ever seen- hope it lasts

Comment

the beauty is all states matter-Tortoise and the hare- hillary went for quick big points and Trump went for the small methodical way he also didn't take for granted that Hillary would win the rust belt states, she did
              I never stated that my candidate won, but the system certainly worked for the candidate that campaigned in the most states
              So campaigning in the most states is what determines the beauty of it?

Comment

A little entertainment at Obama's expense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTFtZtiQQ88

MSM selective memory.

Comment

theres a boatload of things we have now that they weren't familiar with- they never envisioned the central government usurping so much power from the states, activist judges,career politicians,party above country, super pacs, etc...
                  but they came up with the best system of Government this world has ever seen- hope it lasts
                  Go ahead and amend the constitution. Good luck with that!

Comment

no the fact that small (all) states mattered in this election and not just big states on the coast or just OHIO for example
                    and conventional wisdom on who owns what states turned out to be wrong

Comment

Trumpsters keep ignoring that he was elected by a razor thin margin in 3 states. Also, he only wants to hear adoring crowds to fuel his ego, hence the states he did spend time in.

Comment

Chad didnt come up with that- he heard it from his Gma and every other Black woman he tried to BS- like the 2 other players did
                        it is (was) a common term in the Black culture ever hear of Michael irving-he used it all the time
                        Yes it was a colloquialism

He's credited with popularizing it on Hard Knocks

Comment

popularizing to the white world? - every one in the African American world already owned it

Comment

Trumpsters keep ignoring that he was elected by a razor thin margin in 3 states. Also, he only wants to hear adoring crowds to fuel his ego, hence the states he did spend time in.
                            You do know Obama won by a razor thin margin in 2012 in 4 states despite his 332, 206 electoral college victory. Only ~200,000 votes the other way would have put Romney in office. Snowflakes have selective memory.

Comment

Im think you just culturally appropriated it- that Donezal chick is going to be Pissssssed

Comment

Im think you just culturally appropriated it- that Donezal chick is going to be Pissssssed
                                I'm think you are just clueless.

Chad said back in 2009 so I didn't Just appropriate anything

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X