CU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to be nice playing in a tier 3 Ecnl league that lost their top 75% players.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This is true. CU hides from pretty much everyone and only relies on third tier Ecnl teams to make people think they are good.

The only person who believes they are good is their coach and who trusts him?

They are average at best and probably will be forgotten in a year once their players leave for the thorns or somewhere else
      True true

Comment

This is true. CU hides from pretty much everyone and only relies on third tier Ecnl teams to make people think they are good.

The only person who believes they are good is their coach and who trusts him?

They are average at best and probably will be forgotten in a year once their players leave for the thorns or somewhere else
        Yes, 03’s are hiding in plain site at the Crossfire Challenge which they won for the second year in a row with an aggregate score of 27-1 this year. You had your chance to step up, now step off and give it a rest.

Comment

Yes, 03’s are hiding in plain site at the Crossfire Challenge which they won for the second year in a row with an aggregate score of 27-1 this year. You had your chance to step up, now step off and give it a rest.
          CU keeps winning and the rest of Portland keeps whining about it. Keep rolling CU!!!!!

Comment

CU keeps winning and the rest of Portland keeps whining about it. Keep rolling CU!!!!!
            Have you played any local clubs (outside of FC P) to see how how this team stacks up in our tiny state?

The local girls crossfire challenge championship is a great achievement for a local neighborhood club, you have to beat most of Washington's 2nd or 3rd tier teams to take it home. Congrats.

Can't wait to hear about the next 'event' or 'tourney' you win.

Too bad you can't play in the DA or USYS and get at least an idea if you're any good.

The US Club league-Void- is tough landing spot for any club team.

Comment

Have you played any local clubs (outside of FC P) to see how how this team stacks up in our tiny state?

The local girls crossfire challenge championship is a great achievement for a local neighborhood club, you have to beat most of Washington's 2nd or 3rd tier teams to take it home. Congrats.

Can't wait to hear about the next 'event' or 'tourney' you win.

Too bad you can't play in the DA or USYS and get at least an idea if you're any good.

The US Club league-Void- is tough landing spot for any club team.
              USYS???? USYS on same level as DA? Man you are really reaching and lost almost everyone with that. Roll on CU!!! Keep winning and let everyone else keep complaining and saying yea but!!!!

Comment

USYS???? USYS on same level as DA? Man you are really reaching and lost almost everyone with that. Roll on CU!!! Keep winning and let everyone else keep complaining and saying yea but!!!!
                It's too bad this club is stuck in the US Club void. Nobody is comparing the DA to USYS if you're in the the DA you know how measure up with the best of the best. If you are in the USYS you can compete with thousands of clubs for a National title. In the US Club platform it's about 70 to 80 local clubs across the US with over 70% of these clubs sending thei 'B' or 'C' teams, since their elite teams play DA or opt for the competition offered in USYS. Sorry you misunderstood this basic fact.

BTW you sound just like Charlie Sheen on Tiger's Blood:

"It's perfect. It's awesome. Every day is just filled with just wins. All we do is put wins in the record books

I'm different. I have a different constitution, I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man. Dying's for fools, dying's for amateurs."

Good luck with that.

Comment

It's too bad this club is stuck in the US Club void. Nobody is comparing the DA to USYS if you're in the the DA you know how measure up with the best of the best. If you are in the USYS you can compete with thousands of clubs for a National title. In the US Club platform it's about 70 to 80 local clubs across the US with over 70% of these clubs sending thei 'B' or 'C' teams, since their elite teams play DA or opt for the competition offered in USYS. Sorry you misunderstood this basic fact.

"It's perfect. It's awesome. Every day is just filled with just wins. All we do is put wins in the record books

I'm different. I have a different constitution, I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man. Dying's for fools, dying's for amateurs."

Good luck with that.

“How how how all my jealousy
                  I wasn't man enough to let you hurt my pride
                  Now I'm only left with my own jealousy”

Comment

“How how how all my jealousy
                    I wasn't man enough to let you hurt my pride
                    Now I'm only left with my own jealousy”
                    Another Charlie quote after quick a translation:

'You can't process me with a normal brain.'

Comment

Good luck with that.
                      Stop whining.... Roll on CU kids!!!!

Comment

Stop whining.... Roll on CU kids!!!!
                        "It's perfect. It's awesome. Every day is just filled with just wins. All we do is put wins in the record books.

Lovin our little special league!! Roll on!

Comment

"It's perfect. It's awesome. Every day is just filled with just wins. All we do is put wins in the record books.

Lovin our little special league!! Roll on!
                          It is cool, great kids good coaching and wins!!! Kinda what it's all about. Roll on CU kids!!!

Comment

It is cool, great kids good coaching and wins!!! Kinda what it's all about. Roll on CU kids!!!
                            Kinda like our 11 year old's spring recreational league, great kids, great parent coaching and Wins!! Like you say, Kinda...what it's all about. Roll on OCSC (oregon city soccer club) kids.

This is awesome!!

Comment

Kinda like our 11 year old's spring recreational league, great kids, great parent coaching and Wins!! Like you say, Kinda...what it's all about. Roll on OCSC (oregon city soccer club) kids.

This is awesome!!
                              So cool. Good for you OCSC!!

Comment

Good luck with that.
                                Girls DA isn't as good as USYS - fact! Just look at Thornz Asylum, probably 6th or 7th best teams in Oregon. ECNL is #1, has been for many years, and will continue to be #1 for many more years - that's what you get when ALL the best clubs in the country are in your league.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X