Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ^^^^^brAzenly showing all he is , in fact , a Russian troll.

All 3 of him.

Too funny !

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Неа. Просто высмеивать тебя снова. Гораздо больше удовлетворения на русском языке. Я слышал, что бритвы продаются в Wal Mart. Запаситесь!

Comment

Неа. Просто высмеивать тебя снова. Гораздо больше удовлетворения на русском языке. Я слышал, что бритвы продаются в Wal Mart. Запаситесь!
      Hahahahahahahaha

You just never defend the great con victory anymore ...all your obsession with me

Just go ahead and raise the white flag . His presidency is over

Comment

Karma is a bitch.

Comment

https://preview.ibb.co/gbrTOd/539486...851_ED75_B.jpg

Comment

I wonder, did Bill Clinton invite the press in to his private meeting with Putin on his trip to Moscow?

Absolutely unreal how unhinged libs become about somethings but not others.

Comment

BTW Podesta is given a plea deal on Manafort? I guess it helps to be connected to the Clinton crime family.

Comment

Scott Wallace, a liberal millionaire candidate running for Congress in Pennsylvania, has given millions of dollars to so-called population control groups.

Such groups have advocated for taxing parents “to the hilt” for having more than two children, calling it “irresponsible breeding,” and said abortion is “a highly effective weapon” to combat overpopulation.

The organization openly supports zero population growth and its executive board member, Herman Daly, advocated issuing reproduction licenses, allowing women to have only two children, unless they buy the license for more children from other women. Daly called it the “best plan yet offered” to limit population growth.

Shhheeeeeeeeeeeessshhhhhh. We aren't talking about Day Lillies in your flower garden, we are talking about human being....
                We're already there with a birth rate of 1.84. And see what zero population growth has done to Europe. Overpopulation isn't a US or European problem.

Comment

But he’s WHINING about the fed raising interest rates .

Why?

Does he want a little QE2 himself ?

Bwa ha ha
                  Do you seriously ask that question? We're facing a flattening yield curve as it is. Rates go higher and the economy goes into recession. But I guess that's what libs are hoping for.

Comment

Okay. Admittedly never heard of this guy. So I researched him (liberals should try this) and come to find out he represents a border district. His constituents are anti-Trump due to the immigration issue. He has consistently distanced himself from Trump.

So this is about as surprising as Nancy Pelosi coming out in favor of public ****ting in California. I think Nancy should run on a "Free the doody" campaign.

So this supposed victory for our resident loon is again empty. In the past few days he has referenced a state rep from Texas who is against Trump. An incumbent Governor in PA who is leading (no surprise there) the relative unknown Republican. And an unknown Rep from Texas who represents a vehemently anti Trump district.

"Wins" are hard to come by for the left these days.....but Russia!
                    But as yet to address the opinion of the guy who knows first hand what Russian aggression is.

Comment

He was right - the stock market only benefits a tiny fraction of Americans. 10% of the wealthiest own 80% of all stocks. 50% have no stock market investments whatsoever, not even through retirement plans or other. Most analysts predict a large market correction. Almost every company has used their gains to do stock buy backs (also over inflating prices), not significantly raise wages or investments. In other words it ain't trickling down. Trump spoke out yesterday agains the Fed's raising interest rates - they want to make sure the economy doesn't overheat and he only cares about instant gratification. unemployment is officially down but wages aren't rising and underemployment is still a huge issue. A stronger economy has only made it easier to find that 2nd or 3rd job to make ends meet. the gap between rich and poor only is widening. The negative impacts of his trade wars are just now starting to hit and will only get worse.
                      I bet every single person posting to this forum has stocks either directly or indirectly. How many are wealthy? Raise your hand.

Comment

I wonder, did Bill Clinton invite the press in to his private meeting with Putin on his trip to Moscow?

Absolutely unreal how unhinged libs become about somethings but not others.
                        What was the year of the trip you’re referring to?

Comment

https://preview.ibb.co/iSo0My/914946...6_A057_F21.jpg

Comment

I bet every single person posting to this forum has stocks either directly or indirectly. How many are wealthy? Raise your hand.
                            Sure, because your average soccer family is most likely middle to upper income but not necessarily the top 1%. Half of all Americans have nothing in the market and get no direct benefit from the market's rise. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.63dc869e7032

Comment

Russia has come out with a number of key national security issues that supposedly Putin and Trump agreed to. But with no one else in the room, how are we supposed to know exactly what was discussed? Many rumors that Putin taped the meeting as well. He's KGB so that wouldn't be surprising.

"Russia provided additional details Friday of what it said were agreements made at the presidential summit in Helsinki this week, shaping a narrative of the meeting with no confirmation or alternative account from the Trump administration. Not surprisingly, the Russian story line tended to favor the Kremlin’s own policy prescriptions, at times contradicting stated administration strategy." https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.f6943072a9d0

Comment

BTW Podesta is given a plea deal on Manafort? I guess it helps to be connected to the Clinton crime family.
                                Weak!

Here’s why:

Rick Gates
                                Rick Gates
                                Rick Gates

If you tire of that , try this on....

Tad Devine. Why is Bernie’s campaign brain all over the Manafort trial.

Could that “Bernie Bros” stuff be made of the same Russian Astro-turf as “pizzagate” and other ops?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X