Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    so you agree you're an idiot because we did plays indoors. if the second field was done or the first field had lights, more outdoor games can get scheduled or rescheduled outside. I'd rather have games postponed, than play indoors. We are not coming back. Refuse to play games indoors during the spring, summer or fall. If you have an outdoor field, use it, if you don't have enough fields, don't take on so many teams. Money Grab CFC style
    It wasn’t due to the field you Dotard. Lol. It was lighting that moved it. They told us in advance and gave us the option. Next time when t storms hit, please grab one of the metal posts on the field. I’ll be safe and happy indoors.

Comment

It wasn’t due to the field you Dotard. Lol. It was lighting that moved it. They told us in advance and gave us the option. Next time when t storms hit, please grab one of the metal posts on the field. I’ll be safe and happy indoors.
      Are there any goal posts on the second field I can grab

Comment

No sheit Sherlock. It was moved indoors due to weather and had the second field been done or they took less teams because they only have one field, then they can reschedule it outdoors you fukin Tard. They didn’t reschedule for outside because they have no time to fit on one field. A second field or lights would have allowed them to reschedule outside inside of indoors aholedingleberrymuncher, is that clearer for your peanut brain to comprehend you scrotum bag bouncing off your nose tickler

Comment

No sheit Sherlock. It was moved indoors due to weather and had the second field been done or they took less teams because they only have one field, then they can reschedule it outdoors you fukin Tard. They didn’t reschedule for outside because they have no time to fit on one field. A second field or lights would have allowed them to reschedule outside inside of indoors aholedingleberrymuncher, is that clearer for your peanut brain to comprehend you scrotum bag bouncing off your nose tickler
          No lights for you

Comment

So you're upset about one game getting cancelled? Big flipping deal. It's summer ball.

Comment

You’re so stupid I’m grateful that Congress is working on a new law that requires a person to have a minimum IQ in order to vote in elections. You have no chance. They didn’t move indoors because they don’t have time on the field. They did it because the teams didn’t have time to reschedule as they begin pre-season camps and what not. We were offered the choice. Is that clear enough for you moron? I really couldn’t care less either way, and it was fine for us, but I can’t stand idiots who blather on without knowing what they’re talking about simply to try and cause trouble on an anonymous board. If it bothers you, call up the management and voice your concerns. Otherwise, go back to your mom’s basement and continue to play tummy sticks with your family dog.

Comment

You’re so stupid I’m grateful that Congress is working on a new law that requires a person to have a minimum IQ in order to vote in elections. You have no chance. They didn’t move indoors because they don’t have time on the field. They did it because the teams didn’t have time to reschedule as they begin pre-season camps and what not. We were offered the choice. Is that clear enough for you moron? I really couldn’t care less either way, and it was fine for us, but I can’t stand idiots who blather on without knowing what they’re talking about simply to try and cause trouble on an anonymous board. If it bothers you, call up the management and voice your concerns. Otherwise, go back to your mom’s basement and continue to play tummy sticks with your family dog.
                The teams couldn’t reschedule for outdoor? You have 5 nights and 2 days on the weekend available to reschedule for at least another 4 weeks. If you had lights then you have even more time. The excuse that teams don’t have time to reschedule is crap. Get field 2 going or add lights or don’t overbook and no need to go indoors, period. Try another CFC spin you jagoff balllicking arsepunching wart infested genital spreader

Comment

The teams couldn’t reschedule for outdoor? You have 5 nights and 2 days on the weekend available to reschedule for at least another 4 weeks. If you had lights then you have even more time. The excuse that teams don’t have time to reschedule is crap. Get field 2 going or add lights or don’t overbook and no need to go indoors, period. Try another CFC spin you jagoff balllicking arsepunching wart infested genital spreader
                  I’m not with CFC and I can see you’re a moron. My kid is in the summer league and it is definitely not overbooked. Think there are only 8 teams total. Had nothing to do with that. You must not have kids if you think it’s easy to reschedule when you’re planning to play on a certain night. They offered to reschedule or play indoors and we opted for indoors. Worked out fine. Better than those pikey little FSA indoor fields that we have played on before. And don’t spread your disgusting talk all over this board. It’s not clever and only makes you seem like an illiterate scumbag.

Comment

I’m not with CFC and I can see you’re a moron. My kid is in the summer league and it is definitely not overbooked. Think there are only 8 teams total. Had nothing to do with that. You must not have kids if you think it’s easy to reschedule when you’re planning to play on a certain night. They offered to reschedule or play indoors and we opted for indoors. Worked out fine. Better than those pikey little FSA indoor fields that we have played on before. And don’t spread your disgusting talk all over this board. It’s not clever and only makes you seem like an illiterate scumbag.
                    You mad, bro?

Comment

Are the indoor Bethany fields bigger than the indoor FSA fields?

Comment

Are the indoor Bethany fields bigger than the indoor FSA fields?
                        Yes they are.

Comment

Yes they are.
                          I'd like to see the measurements.

Comment

I'd like to see the measurements.
                            Funny, your wife says that all the time...

Look them up lazy man, I did. Conclusion... CFC fields bigger than FSA fields.

Comment

Funny, your wife says that all the time...

Look them up lazy man, I did. Conclusion... CFC fields bigger than FSA fields.
                              If we are talking bigger then CFC wins. If we are talking total numbers of fields, inside and out, lights, building square footage and acreage, fsa wins by miles. Would you rather be a one hit chump with a bigger “field” are a long lasting chump with many more “fields”

Comment

If we are talking bigger then CFC wins. If we are talking total numbers of fields, inside and out, lights, building square footage and acreage, fsa wins by miles. Would you rather be a one hit chump with a bigger “field” are a long lasting chump with many more “fields”
                                How about concession stands and parking

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X