• Show
Clear All

The OP must be a child

Comment

she gets blamed for Fred's F_ _ _ _ UPS

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        she gets blamed for Fred's F_ _ _ _ UPS
        She magnifies them. Those 2 are a match made in heaven.

Comment

She magnifies them. Those 2 are a match made in heaven.
          I have had kids with the club for almost 10 years and I have seen it all come and go. I like the club and FM is not in the way because he doesn't coach my kid. I can tell you that every dealing that I have had with SS has been comical . This girl doesn't care about anything but herself . Whatever she gets paid is too much , I am not taking my kid to another club I just know that I cant count on her for anything .

Comment

Everytime my daughter or I have dealt with SS she has been professional and helpful. I don't know one person within her team that dislikes her. Also, for those saying there's no way she could be involved she actually attends many practices and plays an active part in many of the girls recruiting processes

Comment

Everytime my daughter or I have dealt with SS she has been professional and helpful. I don't know one person within her team that dislikes her. Also, for those saying there's no way she could be involved she actually attends many practices and plays an active part in many of the girls recruiting processes
              So she actively steers kids to competing programs while drawing a paycheck from Umass. Sounds shady or disingenuous to me.

Comment

So she actively steers kids to competing programs while drawing a paycheck from Umass. Sounds shady or disingenuous to me.
                A stupid comment even for ts.

Comment

A stupid comment even for ts.
                  What's her job at Umass?

Comment

What's her job at Umass?
                    Wasn't CH dong the same for NEFC?

OP, do you have any idea whatsoever how many college assistants are DOCs in club soccer? Or does mom not let you go on the road trips?

Comment

I have had kids with the club for almost 10 years and I have seen it all come and go. I like the club and FM is not in the way because he doesn't coach my kid. I can tell you that every dealing that I have had with SS has been comical . This girl doesn't care about anything but herself . Whatever she gets paid is too much , I am not taking my kid to another club I just know that I cant count on her for anything .
                      Practice, no practice, practice, no practice....... Organizational skills are comical.

Comment

Practice, no practice, practice, no practice....... Organizational skills are comical.
                        I think you already used that line, at least find a new one..... it is obvious who you are

Comment

She coaches no teams at Scorpions and she is never around to look at the players to even help with the college process . She was so bad at it they hired the now HC head coach to help and she got my oldest a good offer . SS is perfect for FM she does nothing and agrees to everything that he says . She coached 1 NPL team a few years ago and most of the girls quit soccer because of her . no she didn't cut my kid because she doesn't have enough power to do it .

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1804549]She coaches no teams at Scorpions and she is never around to look at the players to even help with the college process . She was so bad at it they hired the now HC head coach to help and she got my oldest a good offer . SS is perfect for FM she does nothing and agrees to everything that he says . She coached 1 NPL team a few years ago and most of the girls quit soccer because of her . no she didn't cut my kid because she doesn't have enough power to do it .[/QUOTE

This is absolutlely untrue pure BS. SS is loved by the girls watch when she arrives all the girls run up to her. She doesn't directly coach anymore because of the 50 mile rule

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1804841]
                              She coaches no teams at Scorpions and she is never around to look at the players to even help with the college process . She was so bad at it they hired the now HC head coach to help and she got my oldest a good offer . SS is perfect for FM she does nothing and agrees to everything that he says . She coached 1 NPL team a few years ago and most of the girls quit soccer because of her . no she didn't cut my kid because she doesn't have enough power to do it .[/QUOTE

This is absolutlely untrue pure BS. SS is loved by the girls watch when she arrives all the girls run up to her. She doesn't directly coach anymore because of the 50 mile rule
                              she didn't coach any teams when she lived 5 miles away ... 50 mile rule ?

Comment

There is always someone with an axe to grind. She coached u14 ecnl/npl is a tough trainer and great motivator who is close to the girls and while maybe suppressed by FM like others she is a class act and learning.Tough job that those who post here could not come close to doing better at let alone at all.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X