• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sydneyb S is Incompetent

Where do Bolts find these people?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where do Bolts find these people?
    It is a lot easier to take a post questioning someone's competence seriously when the title of the thread does not contain a typo.

Comment

Hello, Moderator??

Comment

Hello, Moderator??
        lol like that will ever happen.

Comment

It is a lot easier to take a post questioning someone's competence seriously when the title of the thread does not contain a typo.
          Typo or not, it's true. Thank FM and the Scorpions.

Comment

I will bite... What did SS do that has so angry? Cut you kid?

Comment

I will bite... What did SS do that has so angry? Cut you kid?
              Wait, she is back? I thought she went to Umass to coach.

Comment

Wait, she is back? I thought she went to Umass to coach.
                She's still listed on fc Boston website so she must be involved somehow. Not sure how she does all this from Amherst where she's also listed as a coach for fc mass.

Comment

She's still listed on fc Boston website so she must be involved somehow. Not sure how she does all this from Amherst where she's also listed as a coach for fc mass.
                  CH pulled it off and even coached a team, but she ain't no CH, that's for sure

Comment

CH pulled it off and even coached a team, but she ain't no CH, that's for sure
                    Still have no idea what she's accused of. All our dealings with her have been positive. She needs to decide if she wants her reputation trashed by the downward spiraling Scorps.

Comment

Still have no idea what she's accused of. All our dealings with her have been positive. She needs to decide if she wants her reputation trashed by the downward spiraling Scorps.
                      Doc of a large ecnl club goes a long way on the resume especially since it appears becoming a college HC someday is what she is really after. By then, the trials and tribulations of the scorpions will long be forgotten and if remembered, easily explained.

Comment

Honestly, anyone who starts a thread like this is a d-bag.

You know what I think typos, especially when people start crap like this, mean? That the person is so hyped up and pissed about whatever it is they are about to write that they cannot take a moment to slow down, really consider the post, and maybe re-read it to ensure it is what they want to say. Or how they want to spell it.

Either that or they are just an illiterate idiot. Maybe that's a more likely answer...

Comment

Practice, no practice, practice, no practice, practice, no practice, practice, no practice, practice, no practice

Comment

Honestly, anyone who starts a thread like this is a d-bag.

You know what I think typos, especially when people start crap like this, mean? That the person is so hyped up and pissed about whatever it is they are about to write that they cannot take a moment to slow down, really consider the post, and maybe re-read it to ensure it is what they want to say. Or how they want to spell it.

Either that or they are just an illiterate idiot. Maybe that's a more likely answer...
                            Perhaps OP should have been clearer with their whine. It's a tad bit vague I would say.

Comment

Practice, no practice, practice, no practice, practice, no practice, practice, no practice, practice, no practice
                              Things to do today:

1. Make a practice schedule
                              I think I can
                              I think I can
                              I think I can

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X