Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can we get the krafts out of soccer

how can we get the krafts out of soccer - revs will never get to level of fans interest with this soccer clueless family involved

You can't. He has very little to sell. And they are not a particularly attractive team to buy into.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      how can we get the krafts out of soccer - revs will never get to level of fans interest with this soccer clueless family involved
      Boycott the games and don't buy any gear. And let it be known what the boycott is all about. Only when Kraft's wallet becomes lighter will he do anything other than what he has always done.

Comment

Boycott the games and don't buy any gear. And let it be known what the boycott is all about. Only when Kraft's wallet becomes lighter will he do anything other than what he has always done.
        As long as it makes $1 profit and isn't a lot of effort I think he'll hold on for the long term - unfortunately for the Revs. Also he gets to tap a little used physical asset in the off season - better than having Foxboro sit idle. Sell a few beers and overcharge for parking and you're in the black again

Comment

As long as it makes $1 profit and isn't a lot of effort I think he'll hold on for the long term - unfortunately for the Revs. Also he gets to tap a little used physical asset in the off season - better than having Foxboro sit idle. Sell a few beers and overcharge for parking and you're in the black again
          Spot on!

Comment

Parking has been free for Revs games I've been to. Thanks Krafty! I agree that Mr "My Darling Myra" will never give up the Rev-enue stream this sad franchise generates, no matter how marginal. Therefore, my hope is that we get a soccer-mad billionaire to build a sss for an NASL team in the urban ring. (Hey, if they use union labor maybe Walshie and Carlo will let them build in Boston or Everett!). Sure, the soccer "product" will be even worse than the sad Revs, but an amenity rich, convenient and fun sss will bring crowds.

Comment

Parking has been free for Revs games I've been to. Thanks Krafty! I agree that Mr "My Darling Myra" will never give up the Rev-enue stream this sad franchise generates, no matter how marginal. Therefore, my hope is that we get a soccer-mad billionaire to build a sss for an NASL team in the urban ring. (Hey, if they use union labor maybe Walshie and Carlo will let them build in Boston or Everett!). Sure, the soccer "product" will be even worse than the sad Revs, but an amenity rich, convenient and fun sss will bring crowds.
              People want a team they can bind too and and be passionate for. We aren't getting that with the Revs. Look at Boston City FC, they are only an NPSL with a small following but they are passionate and into it.

Comment

Tell me you're not promoting Boston City FC. I give that Brazilian group 8 months and they'll fold and ownership goes back to running the Tavern on the Square's, those awful restaurants.

Comment

Sounds like a real winner. Let's build a soccer stadium in a poor area that will feature a sub par product?

This is why Mr. Kraft is rich. He doesn't invest in stupid ideas.

Comment

Need to entice an insightful owner. Look at Seattle. Boston international scene is ripe for higher level soccer.

Comment

Need to entice an insightful owner. Look at Seattle. Boston international scene is ripe for higher level soccer.
                      On one side you'd think so - a city with a storied sports tradition, big enough city, people of many backgrounds. On the other side, well established/entrenched franchises in the majors sports of football, baseball, basketball and hockey. Do Boston sports fans have room for another?

Comment

Sounds like a real winner. Let's build a soccer stadium in a poor area that will feature a sub par product?

This is why Mr. Kraft is rich. He doesn't invest in stupid ideas.
                        "Mr." Kraft? What are you, his summer intern? Be a little less respectful of this opportunistic faker on a thread devoted to tearing him down. And by the way, he's rich because he parlayed "My Darling Myra's" bat mitzvah money.

Comment

TO ANYONE ASSOCIATED with the Revs:

What the heck has happened to one of the best talents in this country, Juan Agudelo?

Comment

"Mr." Kraft? What are you, his summer intern? Be a little less respectful of this opportunistic faker on a thread devoted to tearing him down. And by the way, he's rich because he parlayed "My Darling Myra's" bat mitzvah money.
                            Hey dippy, I lived through the pre Kraft Patriots. Guy has my unending gratitude for taking a joke of a franchise and turning into the standard bearer in the NFL.

Revs have made it to four finals, pretty good run for such an after thought. Go wave your scarf and blow your vuvuzela in your garage!

Comment

Hey dippy, I lived through the pre Kraft Patriots. Guy has my unending gratitude for taking a joke of a franchise and turning into the standard bearer in the NFL.

Revs have made it to four finals, pretty good run for such an after thought. Go wave your scarf and blow your vuvuzela in your garage!
                              Which fell into his lap after he gained control over the stadium through a crooked bankruptcy court deal. And that was after him and Eddie adelman gained control over all of the open lot parking lots on route 1 through back door dealings. The Sullivan family hated both of them for it and refused to even consider selling the team to him. The lease structure made moving the team an impossibility, but the complicit local media played it up to make Krafty Bob the hero. And he was a day away from moving them to Hartford when Finnegan gave in to his extortion tactics and tossed him 65 mil for "infrastructure" of which any taxpayer would love to see the itemized list of what those improvements were besides one bridge and repaving of a state highway.

He's a krafty dealmaker. That's it. If that is a hero to you, hopefully your ideals are shunned by your children.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X