Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Suggest you might go read a few of the past threads discussing ODP and then come back and ask the question.
    I suggest you have a "come to Jesus" intervention with your family. BTW, does your family prefer you signing in and posting or do they detest your participation regardless?

Comment

I suggest you have a "come to Jesus" intervention with your family. BTW, does your family prefer you signing in and posting or do they detest your participation regardless?
      I suggest that you put your service revolver (if you haven't hocked it) in your mouth and pull the trigger. The world will be a better place for it.

Comment

I suggest that you put your service revolver (if you haven't hocked it) in your mouth and pull the trigger. The world will be a better place for it.
        What a beautiful man you are, BTNT. What an example.

Comment

What a beautiful man you are, BTNT. What an example.
          Clearly you didn't take the public service opportunity and end your miserable life. Such a shame. The world would be a better place without you.

Comment

Clearly you didn't take the public service opportunity and end your miserable life. Such a shame. The world would be a better place without you.
            Pot meet kettle.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X