Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bolts have better coaching and will attract just as much talent going forward. Agree that looking at individual player stats does indicate that you are a way over-involved parent. You really should consult with someone who understands DAP, you clearly don't. For DAP, it's a two-way street: attitude does matter.
    Can you substantiate the first sentence.

Seems like you know. We are very concerned about the follow on to U12 DAP longterm. Don't want to jump around after.

Comment

Can you substantiate the first sentence.

Seems like you know. We are very concerned about the follow on to U12 DAP longterm. Don't want to jump around after.
      Good luck making the U12 DAP team.

Comment

You're joking, right?
        Obviously you have not been invited.

Comment

You're joking, right?
          U12? You're joking right? Poor kid. U12 dap should be "u(never played a sport). Fat dad.

Comment

You're joking, right?
            Not been invited to U12 DAP?! Lol. Oh my... Do they hand out lollipops after tryouts?

Comment

Not been invited to U12 DAP?! Lol. Oh my... Do they hand out lollipops after tryouts?
              Your kid isn't making it. Nice deflection from the pain you're feeling.

Comment

Bolts best 2004 players are heading across town to Valeo. Theyll have plenty of roster spots open.

Comment

Even the Revs couldn't be paying coaches enough to deal with the juvenile parents of today's youth.

Comment

Even the Revs couldn't be paying coaches enough to deal with the juvenile parents of today's youth.
                    (that comment was pretty much meant for everyone on this thread.)

Comment

Bolts best 2004 players are heading across town to Valeo. Theyll have plenty of roster spots open.
                      You Valeo parents really are looney. Why would anyone leave a real DAP club for a wanna-be baby-DAP one? Bolts offers progression.

Comment

You Valeo parents really are looney. Why would anyone leave a real DAP club for a wanna-be baby-DAP one? Bolts offers progression.
                        Progression? U14 Revs 6 Bolts 0

Comment

My youngest is an '01 so you're right, my kid isn't making a DAP U12 team... The only pain that I am feeling is for the the players / parents who will be obsessed with their 11/12 year old making a DAP U12 team!

Comment

Progression? U14 Revs 6 Bolts 0
                            How'd the Revs 16's and 18's do?

When the Valeo U13's, U14's, U15/16's & U17/18's Academy teams play the Revs let me know how they do. Wanna-be.

Comment

My youngest is an '01 so you're right, my kid isn't making a DAP U12 team... The only pain that I am feeling is for the the players / parents who will be obsessed with their 11/12 year old making a DAP U12 team!
                              So your DAP dreams have already been dashed? I'm sorry.

Comment

How'd the Revs 16's and 18's do?

When the Valeo U13's, U14's, U15/16's & U17/18's Academy teams play the Revs let me know how they do. Wanna-be.
                                They did and tied in a scrimmage. Valeo U13's and U14's headed to academies next month. Combined with the best players from other teams, the Revs, Bolts and Seacoast teams will rock- which is a GOOD thing for everyone. Remember, you always want to play against the best whether you win or lose. We beat the best team or we lost to the best team sounds better than we beat a crappy team or worse, we lost to a crappy team. The players will get better each game if each game is a good game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X