Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    she what She goes to every camp and has nothing positive to say about all of them.
    Oops, Monday morning typo. Meant to say "nothing but positive"....

Comment

why does everyone always pick on GPS... there is a another entity's that has far more branches that everyone seems to over look. The RUSH model is international but no one bad mouths them. They had to start out some place like GPS don't ya think??

Comment

why does everyone always pick on GPS... there is a another entity's that has far more branches that everyone seems to over look. The RUSH model is international but no one bad mouths them. They had to start out some place like GPS don't ya think??
        I feel the same way. Jealous haters in my book. From what I can tell the anti-GPS message has a fairly recognizable voice. My bet is that the poster is either a shill from a mom-and-club run out of the local donut shop. They hate GPS and Dunkins equally. Or, it's some weirdo parent whose kid plays against GPS Select teams. It makes them feel better about their uncoordinated kid to ride GPS.

Comment

Only thing left for them is to start operating with a professional team, like USL or NASL. I'm surprised they don't have more in PDL or something in NPSL.
          They have a very good PDL team in Maine....

Comment

why would anyone pay $3k to play on their select team and lose every game - you go on about how good the coaching is - its easy to coach very good trained players who are given to you picked from hundreds - not so easy coaching ok players --thats whats disappointing about GPS
            well go to NEFC B team instead and pay $3k....no different. Your kid is not going to be on the A team at NEFC!

Comment

A GPS team better then an Academy team?
              Are you drunk?
              Both NEFC and GPS are better than the Bolts U18 DAP team.

Comment

I feel the same way. Jealous haters in my book. From what I can tell the anti-GPS message has a fairly recognizable voice. My bet is that the poster is either a shill from a mom-and-club run out of the local donut shop. They hate GPS and Dunkins equally. Or, it's some weirdo parent whose kid plays against GPS Select teams. It makes them feel better about their uncoordinated kid to ride GPS.
                It's the same person who is constantly bashing NEFC and promoting FCB. They hate parents, they hate successful players, they hate big clubs. All they do all day long is spew hate and deflect it on to others.

GPS is a very good club but like all of them, it does have its weaknesses. It's particular weakness is it doesn't play the elite soccer team thing particularly well which has always drawn criticism from the hyper competitive parents that typically start with them but then get turned off when GPS doesn't go out for blood like they want them to.

Comment

Successful how? Growth? Massive size does not = better.
                  Uhmm...probably successful in terms of money...yea, that's the ticket.

Comment

Many of you old timers here may remember the old thread "Monitoring the MPS Impact" going back to 2007. Many back then thought their business model will fail. Goes to show that the armchair quarterbacks here really don't know what they are talking about.

Comment

Many of you old timers here may remember the old thread "Monitoring the MPS Impact" going back to 2007. Many back then thought their business model will fail. Goes to show that the armchair quarterbacks here really don't know what they are talking about.
                      Strange statement. There's only one quarterback, armchair or otherwise, on the site.

Comment

Dukins is the worst coffee on the market. I go out of my way to find anything but that swill. I sure as heck am not jealous of them, I simply don't like it. Just saying.

Comment

Dukins is the worst coffee on the market. I go out of my way to find anything but that swill. I sure as heck am not jealous of them, I simply don't like it. Just saying.
                          And Starbucks tastes like DD compared to the old Coffee Connection. Hard to get good coffee these days. Is Armenos in Northborough still in business?

Comment

And Starbucks tastes like DD compared to the old Coffee Connection. Hard to get good coffee these days. Is Armenos in Northborough still in business?
                            DD changed their coffee about 5 years ago and not for the better. Give me Honey Dew, Cumberland Farms or McDonalds anyday. If on the south shore, I'll try to find a Mary Lou's. If in Lancaster, I'll go to Kimballs. Anything but DD, but sometimes it's hard.

Comment

Strange statement. There's only one quarterback, armchair or otherwise, on the site.
                              Since this poster has always been amongst the staunchest critics of MPS and the author of many of the posts here criticizing them, this last post just cements exactly how delusional they are. A very sick person indeed.

Comment

The same armchair quarterbacks predicted that NEFC would also fail and are now predicting that the girls DA will fail and then wildly supported all things ECNL. Yes rather amusing indeed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X