Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seeing history repeat itself. When NEFC was formed, 200 or so players left Scorpions to join the new regions of NEFC. 8 years later, the same thing happens, except now NEFC-Breakers has the pro team support, ECNL, and a front row seat to the GDAP. What will Mass Soccer look like in 2 years, what will FC Boston do to respond, and how upset is JD at this moment?
    6 years ago not 8

Comment

Do you think your post was helpful, neutral, mean-spirited?
      I guess I could've called someone a racist, alcoholic pedophile but that shtick is already taken.

Comment

the ECNL license belongs to Breakers. As of today, NEFC will reap the benefits of that license since they paid mucho $$$$$ for the Breakers logo on the jersey thus buying themselves into the ECNL league they so painfully longed for for many years (but adamantly denied they needed). So, hopefully the governing body at NEFC thought of this and signed a multi-year, bullet proof contract with Breakers ensuring longevity in the ECNL league. If not, the NEFC dream could be a 2-3 year proposition until breakers determines they can subsidize the professional team with ECNL and WDAP on their own....thus leaving NEFC back where they started but with the top talent now at Breakers - This could happen, and since no one here has the contract between NEFC and Breakers we will never know for sure....but in the end, it's Breaker's license not NEFC's in a court of law...and if a divorce happens, Breakers retains said license-

Comment

the ECNL license belongs to Breakers. As of today, NEFC will reap the benefits of that license since they paid mucho $$$$$ for the Breakers logo on the jersey thus buying themselves into the ECNL league they so painfully longed for for many years (but adamantly denied they needed). So, hopefully the governing body at NEFC thought of this and signed a multi-year, bullet proof contract with Breakers ensuring longevity in the ECNL league. If not, the NEFC dream could be a 2-3 year proposition until breakers determines they can subsidize the professional team with ECNL and WDAP on their own....thus leaving NEFC back where they started but with the top talent now at Breakers - This could happen, and since no one here has the contract between NEFC and Breakers we will never know for sure....but in the end, it's Breaker's license not NEFC's in a court of law...and if a divorce happens, Breakers retains said license-
          This post made me smile. NEFC better play nice or they are in a world of ****. And all those goofy cheerleading parents will be wondering what the hell hit them.

Comment

The damage control and desperation is hysterical. You say that no one will ever know for sure, but yet you spew information that is false and pure conjecture on your part. I would imagine it's in hopes that it might sway a family or two to stay with their current club. Make no mistake, the contract is long, bullet proof and the relationship between Breakers and NEFC is excellent. Breakers have already surpassed peoples expectations and we're only into it a few months. It's only going to get better.

Comment

The damage control and desperation is hysterical. You say that no one will ever know for sure, but yet you spew information that is false and pure conjecture on your part. I would imagine it's in hopes that it might sway a family or two to stay with their current club. Make no mistake, the contract is long, bullet proof and the relationship between Breakers and NEFC is excellent. Breakers have already surpassed peoples expectations and we're only into it a few months. It's only going to get better.
              Thanks buddy. Didn't sign in here I see. How come you didn't cheer the Breakers-Scorps venture when it was announced? Now you're positive about how great it is.

Comment

There just isn't the distrust and acrimony between the parties that some are projecting around here. What some might know is that a lot of the primary players in this whole thing are actually friends and their working relationships were founded years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by beentheredonethat View Post
                  There just isn't the distrust and acrimony between the parties that some are projecting around here. What some might know is that a lot of the primary players in this whole thing are actually friends and their working relationships were founded years ago.
                  Then why didn't Breakers go with NEFC from jumpstreet? After all, the working relations were founded years ago as you say and no one has ever wanted to work with FM.

Comment

Then why didn't Breakers go with NEFC from jumpstreet? After all, the working relations were founded years ago as you say and no one has ever wanted to work with FM.
                    Following your logic, then why didn't the Breakers get in bed with GPS? That's were a lot of the group made their connections. The reality probably is either the deal wasn't right or the timing wasn't right. That happens every day in business.

Comment

Originally posted by beentheredonethat View Post
                      Following your logic, then why didn't the Breakers get in bed with GPS? That's were a lot of the group made their connections. The reality probably is either the deal wasn't right or the timing wasn't right. That happens every day in business.
                      Haha. Now you're a 'business' expert. There's nothing you can't do!

Comment

what I wrote was an opinion and as I stated - what your spewing (make no mistake) is that the contract I along, bullet proof and a strong relationship yet you didn't sign in - so who exactly here is spewing??? I'm not even a Stars, BEFC or FSB parent and couldn't give a flying sh_t....but it seems like breakers holds all the cards and if they f-off, nefc is back to square one - IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

what I wrote was an opinion and as I stated - what your spewing (make no mistake) is that the contract I along, bullet proof and a strong relationship yet you didn't sign in - so who exactly here is spewing??? I'm not even a Stars, BEFC or FSB parent and couldn't give a flying sh_t....but it seems like breakers holds all the cards and if they f-off, nefc is back to square one - IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          LOL!! Thanks for confirming your lack of knowledge about the whole process. You have no dog in the fight, but yet twice you have said the Breakers hold all the card and if the f off, NEFC is back to square one. ou do this no knowing anything about anything. You sound really impartial. LOL!

Comment

LOL!! Thanks for confirming your lack of knowledge about the whole process. You have no dog in the fight, but yet twice you have said the Breakers hold all the card and if the f off, NEFC is back to square one. ou do this no knowing anything about anything. You sound really impartial. LOL!
                            First of all I suggest a you head back to 4th grade and brush up on your spelling - think about it, ECNL announced that Breakers (not NEFC) was awarded the license. NEFC will have teams in ECNL in the fall but only because of the affiliation...they don't hold the license. If you had any clue about business then you would realize that NEFC will continue to play in ECNL as long as their relationship with Breakers exists....that was the point OF MY POST....if they get a divorce then ECNL goes AWAY for NEFC. Get a sniff you jack-ss

Comment

First of all I suggest a you head back to 4th grade and brush up on your spelling - think about it, ECNL announced that Breakers (not NEFC) was awarded the license. NEFC will have teams in ECNL in the fall but only because of the affiliation...they don't hold the license. If you had any clue about business then you would realize that NEFC will continue to play in ECNL as long as their relationship with Breakers exists....that was the point OF MY POST....if they get a divorce then ECNL goes AWAY for NEFC. Get a sniff you jack-ss
                              I feel sorry for your family because you are one angry dude. Thank you for being my grammar police. I don't come on here and re-read everything I type. If you do, you're even sadder than I originally thought. I never said you were wrong about the partnership, but my point is, you have no clue what the partnership is and for how long it exists, nor do you know for sure that ECNL would stay with the Breakers if the relationship turned sour. As someone else posted, some of the key players in this deal are good friends. I just find it comical that you need to point this out like it should be some deterrent for families to make the switch. You pretending to just be some concerned citizen if funny. Get some meds for your anger issues.

Comment

I feel sorry for your family because you are one angry dude. Thank you for being my grammar police. I don't come on here and re-read everything I type. If you do, you're even sadder than I originally thought. I never said you were wrong about the partnership, but my point is, you have no clue what the partnership is and for how long it exists, nor do you know for sure that ECNL would stay with the Breakers if the relationship turned sour. As someone else posted, some of the key players in this deal are good friends. I just find it comical that you need to point this out like it should be some deterrent for families to make the switch. You pretending to just be some concerned citizen if funny. Get some meds for your anger issues.
                                Anger...no. Just have no patience for stupid people....read the releases before you post and re-read what you write so you don't look like your leaning on your shovel as you type on your 4s. I wasn't trying to deter anyone, just stating facts.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X