BEST U15 Girls Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More excitement over GDAP than ECNL. Not many kids trying out for Breakers ECNL.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      More excitement over GDAP than ECNL. Not many kids trying out for Breakers ECNL.
      GDAP is still 1 1/2 years away. Why not play the best competition you can in the meantime?

Comment

Huh? we've had half of FC Boston at our practices kicking the tires, going to sign a few

Comment

Good luck with the problem children and their parents. Trying to fill 3 rosters with GDAP, ECNL and NPL sounds like a lot of teams to have to field. We'll see how it goes not playing all the weak NPL teams now. Sorry, I guess Oakwood must be great.

Comment

All that these polls tell you is who is on TS. NEFC wins by a landslide in every poll. I don't understand the point.

Comment

All that these polls tell you is who is on TS. NEFC wins by a landslide in every poll. I don't understand the point.
              This website has been an nefc infomercial from day 1

Comment

This website has been an nefc infomercial from day 1
                If you're that dumb, then I'll go ahead and say it worked. Because of TS, NEFC is now one of the biggest and fastest growing clubs in the country. Don't forget, you have highly motivated businessmen running the club and they are nowhere near finished, but TS should get 90% of the credit.

Comment

Huh? we've had half of FC Boston at our practices kicking the tires, going to sign a few
                  Signed one good one last week.

Comment

If you're that dumb, then I'll go ahead and say it worked. Because of TS, NEFC is now one of the biggest and fastest growing clubs in the country. Don't forget, you have highly motivated businessmen running the club and they are nowhere near finished, but TS should get 90% of the credit.
                    Brought to you by ....

Comment

Good luck with the problem children and their parents. Trying to fill 3 rosters with GDAP, ECNL and NPL sounds like a lot of teams to have to field. We'll see how it goes not playing all the weak NPL teams now. Sorry, I guess Oakwood must be great.
                      Wow, one loss and the jerks come out of the closet. It was not a 1-0 game by any means, but you know that some games just don't go the right way from losing an awful one yourselves not so long ago. It's interesting that you're watching NPL brackets so closely. Why the interest?

Comment

Wow, one loss and the jerks come out of the closet. It was not a 1-0 game by any means, but you know that some games just don't go the right way from losing an awful one yourselves not so long ago. It's interesting that you're watching NPL brackets so closely. Why the interest?
                        Which age lost to ow?

Comment

It's a U15 thread so the answer should be apparent.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X